Did anyone know you can change font color?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

I mean, look how pretty this is

THIS IS AWESOME
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Can get hard to read for some peole if used too much though.

Anne
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Excellent point
venus12

Post by venus12 »

this is cool!!! I just discovered it today!
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

venus12 wrote: March 13th, 2018, 2:13 am this is cool!!! I just discovered it today!

Well, you're almost as new as I am!
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

You do have to be classy as well...

Its kinda like putting too many smiley faces, you never know the difference between peoples moods anymore. I can't say I am tempted to change from black. :D But I do get tempted by emojis :wink:
Last edited by Win2017 on March 14th, 2018, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 14th, 2018, 1:54 pm You do have to be classy as well...

Its kinda like putting too many smiley faces, you never know the difference between peoples moods anymore. I can't say I am tempted to changefrom black. :D But I do get tempted my emojis :wink:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Who says you can have too many emojis?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

You can play here but do remember we do have a number of members who use screen readers and so we do try to keep the forums screen reader friendly .
And others with less than perfect vision who set their screens to read black print

Anne
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

annise wrote: March 14th, 2018, 3:04 pm You can play here but do remember we do have a number of members who use screen readers and so we do try to keep the forums screen reader friendly .

Anne
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I apologize, I will calm down.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Do you have a horse Edmonds? :lol: Cause they really help for unloading unwanted energy lol. Except of course when your swamped, as my farm is now. Seriously, one hard slam to the ground tends to knock a good amount of.... exuberance out of you :lol:
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 14th, 2018, 7:15 pm Do you have a horse Edmonds? :lol: Cause they really help for unloading unwanted energy lol. Except of course when your swamped, as my farm is now. Seriously, one hard slam to the ground tends to knock a good amount of.... exuberance out of you :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
When I have unwanted energy, I usually just run around the house, does the same as a horse.Or pound t-posts, that works too.

How can you tell I have unwanted energy?
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I am dead serious, stop using so many emojis, and color changes lol. Anne will be upset again(with good reason, mind). You sound like a man who needs a horse or something, emojis don't help, and there is more to life than just audiobooks. I find a farm gives you a lot of purpose, (So you don't need to run around the house.... I chase my horse instead, and believe me he loves running away. :roll:
Hope Kuerschner

Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm I am dead serious, stop using so many emojis, and color changes lol. Anne will be upset again(with good reason, mind). You sound like a man who needs a horse or something, emojis don't help, and there is more to life than just audiobooks. I find a farm gives you a lot of purpose, (So you don't need to run around the house.... I chase my horse instead, and believe me he loves running away. :roll:
:D :) :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes, a farm gives you infinite purpose. But speaking as a 16 year old with no animals on the place, weather too cold the play baseball, and not much else to do, my life pretty much is audiobooks...

Oh, and annise said I could play here. I only use the color changes on this thread, and many, MANY fewer emojis on other threads.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Haha, I get it... But I am still going with black. Are you American, eastcoast/westcoast/north/south?

Ya, I understand, I am 16 too, and we moved out to our farm when I was 10. Without animals I don't know what I would do, as I am finished school (I was homeschooled, and finished early). So my life is chores, horse training, dog training, gardening, and yelling at each other about problems! As everything is so muddy, and all the animals are running wild(knocking over fences, and eating all the hay!) I spend a lot of time bringing them back :roll:
Hope Kuerschner

Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 15th, 2018, 9:44 am Haha, I get it... But I am still going with black. Are you American, eastcoast/westcoast/north/south?

Ya, I understand, I am 16 too, and we moved out to our farm when I was 10. Without animals I don't know what I would do, as I am finished school (I was homeschooled, and finished early). So my life is chores, horse training, dog training, gardening, and yelling at each other about problems! As everything is so muddy, and all the animals are running wild(knocking over fences, and eating all the hay!) I spend a lot of time bringing them back :roll:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Are you me? I'm 16, we moved to our farm when I was 10, I'm homeschooled, my life is chores, baseball, and gardening... This is almost creepy. I'm American, I live in southern Ohio. About 45 minutes east if Cincy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: