[COMPLETE] DR - The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, Baum - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

leanneyauyau wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:27 am Wait, I'm a little confused about how the claiming words in the MW lol. It looks like Queen of the Fairies is a section rather than a role??? Anyway if that's already been taken, I'd like to go for Voice 14 or Mayrie, whichever suits.
Queen of the Fairies is a role and she's all yours. Thanks for claiming. :thumbs:
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Excellent. I can't seem to find her lines in the gdoc though. Could you please direct me?
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
linny

Post by linny »

leanneyauyau wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:39 am Excellent. I can't seem to find her lines in the gdoc though. Could you please direct me?
Section 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TJ_jm2-If9ROgxIGqsmHkPZQ7fp9dkWFNgmgxbBga08/edit?usp=sharing
Lines are highlighted in red on page 11.

Section 4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsbmCSrflCus0ngFs0pIavnC4DAr3pEN3d7dXsLXDlg/edit?usp=sharing
Green text, pages 9 and 11.

Section 5: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1deoUk5S0EsSEDfiIGfbz5jcjCWf5UIEp02wp-cfW4Is/edit?usp=sharing
Highlighted in grey, pages 4 and 6.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

linny wrote: February 16th, 2018, 5:54 am That would be wonderful, thank you, Philip.

I was thinking "hill" but I'm not picky.
Me, too.

Thanks, Linny!

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.
linny

Post by linny »

Sure thing! Oh, and I generated a mini text for you, if you want it.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

That would be greatly appreciated, Linny. Where do I find it?

Many thanks,

Philip

(One tiny side note--I've had two major computer crashes today so I may be here sporadically for awhile...I think I've got them fixed, but I thought that earlier..........) :shock:
linny

Post by linny »

Ouch. I hope it's fixed. That's too much anxiety for me. :oops:

The text is in the comment box for your section.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Linny:

Section 14 is in the MW and ready for PL. duration is 258. (I put all the voices in the one file and sign posted them "Beginning of Character 1/End of Character 1) I didn't see the note about tone generating until after I uploaded the file. Hope it is ok. (I greatly appreciated the mini-script. I did double check to be sure we didn't overlook anything and I don't think we did).

Many thanks,

Philip
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, Philip. No problem at all, I generated the tones in my version during PL.

PL ok! :thumbs:
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Would it be possible to claim sect 18: Voice 8: 2 Blue Ryl, 3 King Awgwa (the bad guy), 5 King of the Sleep Fays?
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
linny

Post by linny »

Voice 8 is yours. Thank you for joining us. :thumbs:
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Thank you so much!!! I only hope I don’t disappoint!!
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
linny

Post by linny »

Aw, I'm sure you won't. Just have fun with it. :D
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Here is section 18 voice 08 ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lifeandadventuresofsantaclaus_18_baum_128kb.mp3

Runtime is 3:25

I separated the three sections with tones as instructed and added a part that had accidentally been coded improperly.

Thank you!!
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you! You are in for pl.

Philip, if you can let me know where I messed up on the color coding, I’ll go fix it.