[COMPLETE] Unto Caesar by Emma Orczy-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Can I have 24,25, and 26. I will upload 19-21 later today. Thanks
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Here is 19, some of the chapters are super short. Tell me if anything is wrong, cause I really feel like something might be. Thanks :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocesar_19_.mp3 4:33
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

That would be great, thanks! :) One thing--the name on your last file wasn't quite right; it should be untocaesar_10_orczy_128kb. Also, there need to be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file after you finish reading. :D Other than that, Chapter 10 is PL OK. Thanks!
Adele

Post by Win2017 »

Okay, thanks. This one might not have the 5 seconds and the beg and end, but the name should be right.
Oh and I am sorry for posting them separately, I will try to post in groups. I think I just might start to get the hang of things soon. :? :!:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_20_orczy_128kb.mp3 14:54
Hope Kuerschner

AdeledePignerolles

Thanks! :)
Adele

Post by Jules8 »

HELLO ADELE:
I NOTICE THAT THE MAGIC WINDOW SHOWS THAT CHAPTERS 24 &25 HAS NOT BEEN CLAIMED. MAY I RECORD THEM?.
JULES
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I already have begun to work on those, as a said earlier I wanted to claim them, but the magic window has not given them to anyone yet. But I am not sure how it all works. :) Andrea
Hope Kuerschner

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

"first in best dressed" is the rule - I'll fix that (in case that's a strange Australian expression too that means he who posts first wins )

My magic wand has been waved Andrea's's claims are made , 24 25 and 26

Jules - I've given you 27 and 28 , is that alright with you ?

Anne
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, thanks. :)
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

This is very interesting because for my school I have been listening to a podcast called The History of Rome by Mike Duncan. And I just finished the episodes on Caligula, if you want to know more it's a very exciting and informative listen. :)
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chpt 21 done. I am posting it cause I can't record for a few days and it is just sitting there ready to be uploaded. :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_21_orcxy_128kb.mp3 9:38

PS. I have got to read chpt 30 it's so long and juicy. So I want to claim 30, thanks
Hope Kuerschner

AdeledePignerolles

Thanks so much! :)
Adele

Post by Jules8 »

:D HELLO ADELE:
I HAVE JUST COMPLETED CHAPTER 27 AND THE TIME AND URL ARE AS FOLLOWS:
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/ontoceasar_27_orczy.mp3
db--89.0
:D JULES
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:D HELLOW ADELE:
I HAVE JUST COMPLETED CHAPTER 28 AND THE TIME AND URL ARE AS FOLLOWS:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/ontoceasar_28_orczy.mp3
db---89
:D Jules
Voltaire
AdeledePignerolles

Thanks! PLing is coming soon :)
Adele