COMPLETE [RUSSIAN] Essays of the Past by Levanda - maryanns

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

Thanks Mark for wishing me well. With respect to my recordings for Ehrenburg's book, I met all my obligations several months ago and do not have any uncompleted chapters. Looking forward to resume my work on Levsnda's book!
Maya
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

MayaS wrote:Thanks Mark for wishing me well. With respect to my recordings for Ehrenburg's book, I met all my obligations several months ago and do not have any uncompleted chapters. Looking forward to resume my work on Levsnda's book!
True! I apologize, my dyslexia makes me to confuse names :oops: Hang on there!
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

:D
Maya
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

Greetings, Maryann and Mark!
I would like to confirm that this project is not abandoned. I will resume working on it shortly.
Thank you for your patience.
Maya
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Just a reminder: given the current state of the site, make sure to let them know again once everything is restored to its pre-crash state.
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Note: On October 14th, our servers were reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. I have confirmed that no posts or uploads on this project were affected by the outage.
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

tovarisch wrote:Just a reminder: given the current state of the site, make sure to let them know again once everything is restored to its pre-crash state.
Thank you for your note, tovarisch. I believe we have a confirmation now that the posts for this project were not impacted!

Maya.
Maya
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Thank you, Tovarisch and Maya!
Sometimes there is a benefit of working slowly :-)
Valera

Post by Valera »

Just wanted to say I really enjoy the reader's voice. It reminds me of the Metro 2033 Russian audiobook reader (whose name I forgot). Really pleasure to listen to, very nice storyteller's voice, very authentically Russian. :) :thumbs:
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

Thank you very much for your fedback. This is my first solo project and the author is absolutely fabulous. Unfortunately, next story is still work in progress.
Maya
MayaS

Post by MayaS »

To Maryann, Mark, and anyone else, who is following a progress of this project.
I would like to assure you all, that this project is not abandoned. Unfortunately, due to some personal circumstances, I was unable to make the progress I was planning to make. My recording is ongoing and I will post an update soon.
Warm regards to all,
Maya
Maya
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks for the update Maya.
MaryAnn
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

I could not reach Maya and taking over, this project is too good to get abandoned. Will be posting soon, a prospective DPL is being recruited.
gingema

Post by gingema »

Hello! I'd like to be a DPL for this project! Thank you!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

karlkuzmich wrote: January 13th, 2018, 8:12 am a prospective DPL is being recruited.
That did not take long!
gingema wrote: January 13th, 2018, 10:23 am Hello! I'd like to be a DPL for this project! Thank you!
Welcome! When this project is finished, you will receive credit in our catalog as the DPL. How would you like your name to appear? Some folks use their forum name (gingema), some people their real name, and some folks use something totally different. Please let me know your preference.

MaryAnn