COMPLETE[PLAY]Love is the Best Doctor by Moliere - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 1284
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » January 6th, 2018, 3:37 am

“And Chris: give us that missing voice credit ;)

Hmm, so the whole “Man With No Name” thing’s not working out, hey?

So what am I supposed to do with the hat, cheroot, and poncho?

Chris

P.S. At least I still got the fistful of dollars.
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
_________________
My LV catalogue page
Son of the Exiles YouTube Channel
Featured Plays

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7600
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » January 6th, 2018, 3:59 am

Hi Sonia! I would like to try Music! I see it's only where it says "together", am I correct?
Vacationing! Slower rhythms...

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17754
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » January 6th, 2018, 4:15 am

Rapunzelina wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 3:59 am
Hi Sonia! I would like to try Music! I see it's only where it says "together", am I correct?
hey cool !!!! thanks, and yes, it's only "Together" lines.

we're getting there !!!!

@Chris: did you really want to pull an anonymous job here ? :hmm:

Sonia

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7600
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » January 6th, 2018, 5:34 am

I can't tell if the result is successful, I tried to match The Ballet's tempo, for easier editing and more understandable listening:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/loveisthebestdoctor_music_prologue.mp3 00:25
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/loveisthebestdoctor_music_3.mp3 00:29

:D
Vacationing! Slower rhythms...

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17754
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » January 6th, 2018, 5:44 am

Rapunzelina wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 5:34 am
I can't tell if the result is successful, I tried to match The Ballet's tempo, for easier editing and more understandable listening:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/loveisthebestdoctor_music_prologue.mp3 00:25
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/loveisthebestdoctor_music_3.mp3 00:29
:D
excellent, that was fast. Thank you so much Rapunzelina, for helping out here :9: As for skilful assembling of merged voices, I have the utmost trust in Todd that he will concoct something very interesting for this part. 8-)

Music: PL ok

And now the play is ready for final assembly. Looking forward to the outcome. :9:

Sonia

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 7:50 am

Great! I will finish this off right away!

Thanks, Todd

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 10:10 am

Act 1 is still missing the Macroton voice credit but otherwise ready for final PL!

Thanks, Todd

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 11:30 am

Act 2 is ready for final PL. I had fun playing with the S--L--O--W and fast doctor tempos.

Thanks, Todd

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17754
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » January 6th, 2018, 12:07 pm

ToddHW wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:10 am
Act 1 is still missing the Macroton voice credit but otherwise ready for final PL!
it sounds super !!! :clap: The merging of voices at the beginning works really well. They somehow sound like an oracle for the whole play. All the other actors: awesomely well acting out. I can really see you all on stage.

One note for the dramatis personae (apart from Chris...)

> at 1:46: you kept Sandra's voice credit for Larry's Sganarelle

Sonia

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17754
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » January 6th, 2018, 12:11 pm

something else: I just noticed a typo in your intro in the first post: 3 L for Sganarelle
and Sganarellle is driven to the streets
Sonia

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Act 3 is now ready for final PL as well.

I really enjoyed all this! Thank you all - and thank you especially to Kitty for all the great PL!

Todd

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 1284
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » January 6th, 2018, 12:30 pm

"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
_________________
My LV catalogue page
Son of the Exiles YouTube Channel
Featured Plays

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17754
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » January 6th, 2018, 12:39 pm

ToddHW wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 11:30 am
Act 2 is ready for final PL. I had fun playing with the S--L--O--W and fast doctor tempos.
My stomach hurts from rolling on the floor laughing here :lol: This act was hilarious. All the dialogues of the doctors (first Tomès/Desfonandrès then Macroton/Bahis) were simply delicious. And again Todd: the merging of the doctor mayhem was :thumbs:

PL ok.

And I see Chris has handed in his voice credit :9: Thanks Chris ! Better late than never.

Sonia

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Kitty wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 12:07 pm
ToddHW wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:10 am
Act 1 is still missing the Macroton voice credit but otherwise ready for final PL!
it sounds super !!! :clap: The merging of voices at the beginning works really well. They somehow sound like an oracle for the whole play. All the other actors: awesomely well acting out. I can really see you all on stage.

One note for the dramatis personae (apart from Chris...)

> at 1:46: you kept Sandra's voice credit for Larry's Sganarelle

Sonia
Fixed Larry's credit, and added Macroton's credit.

Thanks, Todd

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8604
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 6th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Kitty wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 12:11 pm
something else: I just noticed a typo in your intro in the first post: 3 L for Sganarelle
and Sganarellle is driven to the streets
Sonia
Fixed this too on the project page.

Thanks, Todd

Post Reply