Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

2839reader wrote:Claim 33,34,35 please
Thanks for claiming
brianna

Post by brianna »

Lynnet, hi!

My sections are PL Ok but with " See PL notes", I think I have already corrected them.
Is there any other thing to be done?
Thank you,
Brianna
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

brianna wrote:Lynnet, hi!

My sections are PL Ok but with " See PL notes", I think I have already corrected them.
Thank you,
Brianna
All your sections are marked PL OK. The notes are from before you did the corrections. We don't always delete any notes added to the magic window. The don't get carried over to the catalog but can be a useful record for the MC (me, in this case)
brianna

Post by brianna »

Lynnet wrote:
brianna wrote:Lynnet, hi!

Thank you,
Brianna
All your sections are marked PL OK. The notes are from before you did the corrections. We don't always delete any notes added to the magic window. The don't get carried over to the catalog but can be a useful record for the MC (me, in this case)

What a relief!
Thank you,
Brianna
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 8 is ready for PL.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Sec.8 PL OK :thumbs:
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Sec. 33,34,35 PL OK :thumbs:
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
hbeuph

Post by hbeuph »

I would like to read Section 10. This is my first claim (although I am an experienced reader in other venues). So if I don't do Librivox right, be sure to set me straight! Thanks. Jerry
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

hbeuph wrote: February 13th, 2018, 9:32 pm I would like to read Section 10. This is my first claim (although I am an experienced reader in other venues). So if I don't do Librivox right, be sure to set me straight! Thanks. Jerry
Thank you for claiming. I have added you to the catalog of readers and assigned you that section. All the info you need is in the first post.
hbeuph

Post by hbeuph »

Just uploaded my first recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mystrangerescue_10_moxley_128kb.mp3 Time 12:51
This system is a bit overwhelming to a newby. Please forgive any rookie mistakes.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

hbeuph wrote: March 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm Just uploaded my first recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mystrangerescue_10_moxley_128kb.mp3 Time 12:51
This system is a bit overwhelming to a newby. Please forgive any rookie mistakes.
Thank you.
For most of us it is a steep learning curve, but don't be afraid toa sk if you run into problems. No one bites 8-)

Edit: one little error I notice in the file name. The correct format is always in the first post. You almost got it right, but the author name is _oxley_ Don't worry about it for now. If you have edits after PL, you can upload with the correct file name; if you have no edits, I can change it when I catalog.
fshort

Post by fshort »

I'd like to read section 11, 40 Miles of Maelstrom. If it is taken please give me another section. :)
Florence Short
"...he not busy being born is busy dying."
Lyrics from Bob Dylan song
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

fshort wrote: March 18th, 2018, 8:31 pm I'd like to read section 11, 40 Miles of Maelstrom. If it is taken please give me another section. :)
Thank you for claiming. I have assigned you section 11.