hey everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
chancebrowning

Post by chancebrowning »

I'm very new here, and I'm looking forward to reading some good stuff. I am mainly looking forward to work on collaboration stuff. About me, well I was an actor that got a full time job, now I'm a part time actor that needs creative outlets. Funny how that stuff works huh. Let's see what art we can bring to life. later :P
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Welcome, Chance!

You're in the right place as far as creative outlets are concerned. As collaborative projects go, we have fiction, non-fiction, dramatic readings... You might find the latter to be right up your alley. Or not. Try it all! :thumbs:
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Hi, Chance! Found anything interesting yet? 8-) Holler if you have questions.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
chancebrowning

Post by chancebrowning »

TriciaG wrote:Hi, Chance! Found anything interesting yet? 8-) Holler if you have questions.
Haven't found anything just yet, but a group effort and something small at first is what I'm looking for now. Also still going over the how to's. I think I got it, but will see when I have a little more time from work. Thanks all
MollyBlue

Post by MollyBlue »

Hi Chance. My first day here too. I'm busy reading as well. Maybe we'll be working on a project together in the future. Take care.