COMPLETE[Group]Celebrated Crimes Vol 4 Part 3: by Alexandre Dumas-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LillisJoy wrote:Hi Michele!

Here is my section. The length is 15:43.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/celebratedcrimesvol4part3_section4_dumas_128kb.mp3

Kindly let me know if everything is in order.

Lillis
thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
librivox882

Post by librivox882 »

Hello,

May I claim Section 6?

Best,
Seth
wib66

Post by wib66 »

librivox882 wrote:Hello,

May I claim Section 6?

Best,
Seth
thank you for claiming Seth I will sign you up
however before I do I need to know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue.
It can be your forum name, your real name or another pseudonym
Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
librivox882

Post by librivox882 »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

librivox882 wrote:Section 6 is uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/celebratedcrimesvol4part3_06_dumas_128kb.mp3

Duration 18:13.
thank you for your section I will listen to it over the weekend thanks
Michele
LillisJoy

Post by LillisJoy »

Hi Michele,

Would it be possible to change my name as it appears in the database. I've been thinking about it, and I would rather my name appear on Librivox as Lillis Joy (with a space) rather than one word. I hope this is not too much of a hassle.

Thanks,
Lillis
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LillisJoy wrote:Hi Michele,

Would it be possible to change my name as it appears in the database. I've been thinking about it, and I would rather my name appear on Librivox as Lillis Joy (with a space) rather than one word. I hope this is not too much of a hassle.

Thanks,
Lillis
Hi Lillis
This is not something that I am able to do you would have to speak to one of the admin team. Although I seem to remember in the past it is not as easy as just changing it. I think it has a knock on effect on other things.

I suggest you contact TriciaG in the first instance and then see what she says.

Thanks
Michele
Nadfern

Post by Nadfern »

Here is section 3. Sorry for the delay. I hope it all good but will wait for your feedback.
:) Thank you.
Nadja

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ce ... _128kb.mp3 14:45
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Nadfern wrote:Here is section 3. Sorry for the delay. I hope it all good but will wait for your feedback.
:) Thank you.
Nadja

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ce ... _128kb.mp3 14:45
Many thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Due to a serious family illness I will be absent from the site for a while.

Would someone be able to take over as DPL. If so could you post here to let me know and the admin will be able to sign you up.

Many thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 3 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 4 and 6 are PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have read section 5 please could someone PL it for me and then this project is ready to go to the catalogue.

Thanks
Michele
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Michele, I have quickly PLed your section. There are 3 repeats you missed during editing at

5:43
11:30
15:18

Thanks!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Availle wrote: February 10th, 2018, 7:39 am Michele, I have quickly PLed your section. There are 3 repeats you missed during editing at

5:43
11:30
15:18

Thanks!
I have now made the edits and reuploaded if you could spot check that would be great and then this project is complete and can go to catalogue.

Thanks
Michele