[COMP] (Spanish) El Fantasma de Canterville y otros Wilde -kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Well congratulation on your first work as MC, you are really brave to join the endless and restless world of LV administrators. I hope that Wilde brings you lucky. Thanks again you are a very nice person. See you and call me if you ever need help with something. i can practice my english too as Dpl if you need one. And for the last question I don't want to add nothing more as Introduction. There is so much to tell about Wilde that's it is better to don't say nothing and anyone interested look up by theirselves.
One book to rule them all and in the Public Domain bind them
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Thank you Victor, I'll do my best to get your project into archive in one piece :D

I'll let you know how it goes on Thursday. Till then, we have to be patient.

Good luck with your next project. I fear I cannot commit to another DPL or MC job at the moment, as I am a bit overburdened at this point. I will keep an eye out though, but will not claim right away. But I'm sure we'll meet again along the way.

Oh and if you want to practice your English further...please claim some more roles in the drama plays :9: Even small roles can help (your practice and our projects). If you want suggestions, don't hesitate to ask :mrgreen: Just PM me.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kitty and Victor,

I have created a PDF of the stories Victor read for this collection and posted this to Archive. The link is here: https://archive.org/details/ElFantasmaD ... rosCuentos

[Note to self - next time, edit down the suggested archive link to something shorter :roll: ]

I am happy to make any changes to the catalog page. Just let me know specifically what I should write. I don't speak Spanish, so I can copy what you write, but not write my own changes.

Kitty - for the catalog record, you can only enter one link to a text source in that field for the text link on the catalog page. I suggest you link to this archive page, as it has everything together. The other way to do it, is to create "additional links" [Bet you never even noticed that button, or had any desire to know what it does]. You would need to create one link for each separate text.

MaryAnn
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Kitty - for the catalog record, you can only enter one link to a text source in that field for the text link on the catalog page. I suggest you link to this archive page, as it has everything together. The other way to do it, is to create "additional links" [Bet you never even noticed that button, or had any desire to know what it does]. You would need to create one link for each separate text.
thanks for letting me know...I'll check it out right after this post and let you know when I managed to change the link

Question: why does the link jump to El Gigante and not start with the first story ? :hmm:

ok update: I changed the link in the correct spot I think.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

All right Victor, you have the honour (can one call it that :hmm: ) to be my first MC project that I uploaded on archive. I hope all went well. I was a bit nervous while doing it, but Todd helped me all the way. (thank you Todd)

Here is the link: https://librivox.org/el-fantasma-de-can ... car-wilde/

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Well , in fact, I have the honour to be your first MC. I'm glad was an author you like . Thanks as always Sonia, you are really great! and I hope your winter will be warm and sunny as your gentle soul!
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Great work Sonia, and thanks Mary Ann for your nice contribution uploading the text to archive. ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

phileasfogg wrote:I hope your winter will be warm and sunny as your gentle soul!
awww how sweet of you :9: Outside it may be cold, but I'll make myself cosy inside.

All the best to you as well, and we'll surely meet again in some project.

Sonia