COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

vickihib

Post by vickihib »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thats great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The part of Dorothy has been orphaned. Please only sign up to do it if you can complete it in the next month as I need a quick turnaround on this as it is the only part I am waiting for.

Thanks
Michele
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

I can do the part of Dorothy if you're still in need!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MrsHand wrote:I can do the part of Dorothy if you're still in need!
Kristin that would be brilliant will be good to get this one in the catalogue thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele