COMPLETE Tabai al-Istibdad by Al-Kawakibi -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » December 2nd, 2017, 12:31 am

Thank you sara :hmm:
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

SaraHale
Posts: 846
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » December 2nd, 2017, 1:18 am

Carolin wrote:Thank you sara :hmm:
You're welcome, Carolin.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » June 8th, 2018, 12:15 am

we have an orphan!
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

Maha
Posts: 2
Joined: August 7th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Post by Maha » August 7th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Carolin wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 12:15 am
we have an orphan!
Caroline, I am new here but would love to contribute to whatever is missing in this project. here is my 1 minute recording for your review

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/Maha_Test.mp3

let me know how I can start and from where and if there is anything I can do to facilitate moving forward.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 7th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Hi maha, welcome to librivox!

It would be amazing if you could help us out in this project :D as you can see in the magic window, we need only three sections to complete this project. It would help us a lot if you coulc read the introduction (section 0). It isnt long either, so it would be a perfect start.

To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Regarding your test, i am on a mobile device and cannot check the technical details of an mp3 file. Cojjld you please repost your section in listeners wanted: viewforum.php?f=21
All the test recordings go there :)

Please let us know if you have any questions! Thank you!
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

khaledfouad1993
Posts: 24
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Contact:

Post by khaledfouad1993 » February 21st, 2019, 4:32 pm

Hello Carolin,
I am new here at Librivox and I have posted my 1-minute test and got positive feedback.
So, I want to claim section 0 of this book please.

P.S: regarding pseudonym, Khaled_Fouad would be good.

Thank you very much.
Thank you
Khaled Fouad :)

SaraHale
Posts: 846
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » February 22nd, 2019, 12:01 am

Hello Carolin,

I would be happy to proof-listen the new sections.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » February 22nd, 2019, 9:01 am

You both are amazing! Thank you so much for participating in this project :9:
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

SaraHale
Posts: 846
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » February 22nd, 2019, 9:03 am

Carolin wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 9:01 am
You both are amazing! Thank you so much for participating in this project :9:
You're most welcome. :thumbs:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » February 22nd, 2019, 9:04 am

khaledfouad1993 wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 4:32 pm
Hello Carolin,
I am new here at Librivox and I have posted my 1-minute test and got positive feedback.
So, I want to claim section 0 of this book please.

P.S: regarding pseudonym, Khaled_Fouad would be good.

Thank you very much.
Thank you khaled! I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/13173

You can get started right away! Have fun and please let us know if you have any questions! :)
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

khaledfouad1993
Posts: 24
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Contact:

Post by khaledfouad1993 » February 23rd, 2019, 6:07 am

Carolin wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 9:04 am
khaledfouad1993 wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 4:32 pm
Hello Carolin,
I am new here at Librivox and I have posted my 1-minute test and got positive feedback.
So, I want to claim section 0 of this book please.

P.S: regarding pseudonym, Khaled_Fouad would be good.

Thank you very much.
Thank you khaled! I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/13173

You can get started right away! Have fun and please let us know if you have any questions! :)
Thank you very much Carolin, I`ll do my best.
Thank you
Khaled Fouad :)

khaledfouad1993
Posts: 24
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Contact:

Post by khaledfouad1993 » February 23rd, 2019, 4:02 pm

Hello Carolin,
This is section 0 recording
The recording duration is 06:30

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/tabaialistibdad_00_alkawakibi.mp3
Thank you
Khaled Fouad :)

SaraHale
Posts: 846
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » February 23rd, 2019, 11:22 pm

Hello Carolin and Khaled,

I'll listen to it today or tomorrow.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42341
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » February 24th, 2019, 1:33 am

Thank you both so much :9:

Khaled, any chance I can convince you to read section 9? :) no pressure though!
Carolin

Please help us finish The Theory and Practice of Brewing and learn about beer!

khaledfouad1993
Posts: 24
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Contact:

Post by khaledfouad1993 » February 24th, 2019, 2:23 am

Carolin wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 1:33 am
Thank you both so much :9:

Khaled, any chance I can convince you to read section 9? :) no pressure though!
Hi Carolin,
I am intending to do so, but I want first to hear a feedback about section 0 so I can take care about any mistakes I have made.
Thank you
Khaled Fouad :)

Post Reply