[COMPLETE] When the Holy Ghost is Come - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Good morning, Dana. I'm not the MC, BC, PL, or anything else important to this project (just a humble reader), but I trust Beth will not mind my chiming in, as she's probably asleep right now, since she lives on the opposite side of the world. :D

Since this is a test, you did upload it to the correct test folder. Beth (Elizabby) does not have a folder. She is the BC (book coordinator), not the MC (meta coordinator). However, you need to post that link in the "Listeners and Editors Wanted" forum as a new topic. Someone on that forum will be able to check your test and let you know if changes are needed, and then when you get your ok, you can come back here and report to Beth. :)

That's how it normally works. However... I had a few free minutes and I'm feeling generous, so I checked your test, and it's good to go!

Ok if I give him the all clear, Beth?
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Morning! Thanks Devorah, yes you were correct on all points including the one about my being asleep! ;)

If Devorah says you are OK, that's all you need - you can go ahead and record for this project!

The MC folder that you need for this project is TriciaG - she's the "tg" at the end of the title of the project, but you did everything right for your test recording! Well done! :thumbs:

I'll go ahead and create your reader file now - what do want as your "voice credit name" that you read into the file? And do you want a website or blog linked to your catalogue page?
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

You're welcome. Also, I'm currently editing my section, so you can expect it within the next hour or so.
MagicMan

Post by MagicMan »

Cool. I did post it in the forum that was recommended, but just so you know, I will be sending you a PM, to make sure that everything is in the proper process. I promise you that it will only take 1 or 2 conversations to get me on the right track. I am truly honored to be a part of this great organization and my next step is to blow it out on my other sites! Just list it under Mack Caster.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Dana, you're fine. It helps to have an official "OK" on your test in case future BCs want to check that you've done it.

Go ahead and record, all the information you need should be in the first post! Post on the thread if you get stuck, and someone will have good ideas, I'm sure!

(Thanks Devorah, I'll put that file in the MW for PL today.)
Last edited by Elizabby on November 30th, 2017, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Tricia - we are FULL!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Elizabby wrote:Thanks Tricia - we are FULL!
Great! Thanks for the heads up. Moving to Readers Found and marking as Fully Subscribed!
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
lisagoad6

Post by lisagoad6 »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Lisa, I've put this in the MW for PLing.

Just for next time, the duration we need is the length of the audio file in minutes and seconds, not the size in kb. It's a double check that the uploader didn't cut off any of your file!
markwarner

Post by markwarner »

Apologize for the delay, I'll have my sections (5, 6, 7) posted by this weekend. One of those weeks ......
lisagoad6

Post by lisagoad6 »

Elizabby, Oops! I will definitely put the time on there next time. I misunderstood.

Duration: 8:42:3 (mins:sec:msec)
MagicMan

Post by MagicMan »

Elizabby wrote:Thanks Dana, you're fine. Go ahead and record, all the information you need should be in the first post! Post on the thread if you get stuck, and someone will have good ideas, I'm sure!
Will do! I will be wheels up at 2 am tomorrow and return on the 11th. I will devote 4 hrs a day till I have my commitment accomplished. I am really excited as well as blessed, to be involved! I will take any and all advice given when I post. p.s. I also just scraped 5 of your smileys for my collection.

:clap: :9:
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 20 and 23 are PL OK.
Pattymarie
MagicMan

Post by MagicMan »

I set up to record chapter 22 this morning and I have the following issue. On the html index page it list Chapter 22 as "Victory Over Evil Temper by the Power of the Holy Spirit" yet when I go to that chapter it says "Importance of the Doctrine and Experience of Holiness to Spiritual Leaders". It is the same for the PDF version. Which chapter and title title should I be recording?