[Fixed]links not ready

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
fritzli

Post by fritzli »

Yo,
( Thought I'd try out my rusty spanish ...)

https://librivox.org/historia-verdadera-de-la-conquista-de-la-nueva-espana-by-bernal-diaz-del-castillo/
shows no zip file size etc, individual file download links reload catalog page.
Good luck
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

It looks as though the cataloging process isn't finished yet (the final proof-listen was completed only yesterday and it doesn't look as though the files have all been uploaded to the Internet Archive yet). Sometimes a Librivox catalog page is generated before the files are ready to download. This one will probably take a little bit longer than most because it's so big -- over 200 files! Check back in a day or two, and thanks for watching out!
Laurie Anne
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

I've changed the status back to Validation so this no longer shows in the catalog. The MC can change it back when it's all done.
Jo
Basquetteur

Post by Basquetteur »

Hi,

I volunteered to make the cover of this one in libriclaims. Now I see that the book is in archive but not in the librivox.org catalog. I am nearly finished with the cover. Should I wait until the issue is solved to upload the cover?
I see that it does not appear anymore in libriclaims. Is that ok?

Regards,

Basquetteur
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I've preclaimed it for you as I know it was claimed by you before it moved back

Anne