COMPLETE-Jerusalem to Revelations-Quartet of Spiritual Exp-a

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Sorry that I didn't see this earlier. I will start cataloging.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/jerusalem-to-revelations-a-quartet-of-spiritual-explorations-by-unknown/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
adonis

Post by adonis »

Well that was a shock. I'd just been out teaching English to Syrian refugees only I couldn't because their social worker was with them. Thanks a bunch, Dave and Amy. B Cing you.

Tony.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

adonis wrote:Thanks a bunch, Dave and Amy. B Cing you.
Tony.
PLease do.
adonis

Post by adonis »

I have a plan for doing the Coulton translation of the Early Middle English Pearl - it's the complete coda to this project, involving a father's vision of his dead daughter as a Bride of the Lamb in the New Jerusalem. I've toyed with doing a version in the original language, but it's too much like hard work. Will keep you posted Dave. (And it's short.)

Tony.