Greetings from New York!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
queensofchaos85

Post by queensofchaos85 »

Hello,

My name is Rhea. I am in New York just living the dream, work, school and studies... I am truly humbled and honored to be here. Looking forward to volunteering in all aspects including recording and proof listening. I have yet to upload my 1 minute recording test which I intend to do shortly.

Kindly please let me know how I can be of further assistance. I am going through the available tutorials and guides on the next steps etc.

Thank you again for having me…

Rhea!
Cori

Post by Cori »

queensofchaos85 wrote:Kindly please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
Brilliant, Rhea, great question. What we need is people who enjoy some aspect of books, whether it's reading them aloud, listening to them, sharing them, interpreting them, whatever. And then those people need to try out different things to see what they love most. And go for it! :9: Which is really to say, do whatever makes you happy here. 8-)

The 1 min test is a great place to start ... and if you fancy it, the Weekly Poetry project in the Short Works forum is the time-honoured first contribution for many of us. (My own was 'The Cow' by Robert Louis Stephenson, a profound and succinct work of classic literature.) :lol:

What kind of books do you enjoy?
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!