MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, MaryAnn!
-Amy :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 02 - CHAPTER II

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I just want to let everyone know that I will be leaving next week Friday, 8/4/17 and will not return home until Tuesday, 8/15/17. During this time I will not be able to PL, and will most likely not be in the forums...much. But I will catch up upon return! I am taking the family to Jellystone Campground. Thank you all!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Rutherson wrote:Hi, I am Dalton Stoddard and would like to record for Chapter III, I'm glad to simply go by my name.
Hi Dalton,
Please let me know if you still want Chapter III. Your claims expires in a few days. This has hit the doldrums. If you can't do it right now, you can always come back and claim another chapter when it is a more conducive time. That is no problem.
Have a good day.
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Dalton replied to my PM. He has other commitments right now so he has to give up Chapter 3.
It is open for claims.
Good night.
Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I am having visitors for the holiday weekend. I may not be checking in every day. I will catch up after. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Cheers!
Amy
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

looks like chapter 3 remains open after a couple of attempts. i would go ahead and give it a shot if you please?
“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

That would be great.
Thanks, DJRickyV!
Amy
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, DJRickyV! :)
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 03 - CHAPTER III

PL OK
Anthony

DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

I can continue with chapter 4. Let me know please!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

You certainly can, Ricky.
Thank you!
Amy :)
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »