[COMPLETE] The History Teacher's Magazine, Vol.1, No.1 -smij

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
smijen

Post by smijen »

johnbilkey wrote:I plan on re-recording the reading and editing my Chapter 11 recording at some point, but I've been really busy lately and don't have a time frame for when it'll be done.
Let's just do the edits on the current recording then, as the project is just about ready for cataloging. Re-recording makes double work for our proof listener, and the people who've completed their sections like to see their work cataloged rather than languishing.
Android users - try Orthografiend, a free word game from the maker of Checker.
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Sections 12, 13, 14 PL OK :clap:

The end of this project is in sight!

I'm an elementary school teacher and this project has been interesting to me.

aniroo
aniroo :wink:
smijen

Post by smijen »

Hi everyone - I have to go out of town unexpectedly. I'll deal with that last section after I get back. Thanks so much for your contributions and your patience... we'll get it into the catalog soon!
smijen

Post by smijen »

Thanks everyone for your contributions, and for your patience with this one. I've done the edits on section 11 myself (not something I would normally do, and not something LV admins encourage as readers are expected to do their own edits) just to prevent this one from lingering any longer.

So, the project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-history-teachers-magazine-vol-i-no-1-september-1909-by-various/

I've started No.2 here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=68357