[COMPLETE Group, children, SS] The Wonder Garden - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AbbyJay

Post by AbbyJay »

5:28
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/wondergarden_061_olcott_128kb.mp3

How is the background noise on this? I still hear some fuzz in the background but I also hear my voice sounding increasingly tinny as I run the noise reduction.
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil. 4:8
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Thank you for recordings, Kianeg, Abby, and Blaine! :clap:
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

jamiekravitz wrote:I'd like to read 60, Little Hylas (this is my first LV contribution)
Great! Welcome :clap: What would you like to use as your catalog name? It can be your forum name, your real name, or pretty much anything else
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Section 140 is PL OK! I thought it sounded great, Owen -- I talk to myself in the car, too, but I don't sound like that (I tend to complain while I drive... :roll: ). Thank you!
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Section 61 is PL OK! Well read, Abby :thumbs: I think the sound quality is fine -- the background noise is not distracting and I still hear your lovely voice.
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Blaine, I listened to sections 110 and 112. They are beautifully read -- I'm looking forward to listening to the others :9:
Kathrine
jamiekravitz

Post by jamiekravitz »

kathrinee wrote:
jamiekravitz wrote:I'd like to read 60, Little Hylas (this is my first LV contribution)
Great! Welcome :clap: What would you like to use as your catalog name? It can be your forum name, your real name, or pretty much anything else
Is catalog name how it appears in the list on the forum? Forum name is fine.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Great! You will be searchable on forum name and catalog name in the librivox catalog (librivox.org). Here is your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/12015. You can use it to keep track of your claims and your recordings :thumbs: And you can always find it by searching librivox.org on your forum name or clicking the link of your name in the Magic Window (the scrolling window in the first post of every project) where you are reading a section.
Kathrine
AbbyJay

Post by AbbyJay »

I can read Section 104 and 105.
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil. 4:8
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Great! Thank you for claiming :9:
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Sections 113, 115, 116, 117, and 118 are all PL OK! Great work, Blaine :9:
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Section 122 is also PL OK! Nicely read :thumbs:
Kathrine
AbbyJay

Post by AbbyJay »

AbbyJay

Post by AbbyJay »

May I claim Section 134?