Hello from Atlanta!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
queentiffanyrose

Post by queentiffanyrose »

Hello everyone,

My name is Queen Tiffany Rose. I am new to LibriVox and very excited to become a volunteer. I never thought about becoming a reader or narrator until one of my close friends mentioned it to me. I enjoyed reading, but reading out loud for people to hear across the world never came across my mind. However I am glad my friend introduce to this website and encouraged me to participate. A little about me: I am 32 years old, I was born in Queens, New York, but raised in Atlanta, GA since I was 3 years old. I have a country girl accent from being in the south so long, of course! However, I am told I have a beautiful voice. I have two shitzu dogs named Shakes and Sugar that I love dearly. I enjoy reading poems, and fictional books. I also love to write as well in my spare time. Currently I am working on my own a fictional book. I figure participating as a volunteer with LibriVox not only benefits our listeners but also myself. I have the ability to learn new vocabulary, work on my pronunciation, and improve my creativity through reading amazing works from the past. How awesome is that? I look forward to working and learning with you all. I am very excited to be here and look forward to what the future holds.

Queen Tiffany Rose :9: :D
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome Queen Tiffany Rose! Here is your welcome flower http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/flower-smiley.gif

Have fun exploring our forums and by all means make y our 1 minute test if you haven't already. There are SO many great books waiting to be recorded.
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
queentiffanyrose

Thank you so much for the welcome and the lovely flower! I have already uploaded my 1 minute test video and have also uploaded a recording for a short poem. I was able to get valuable feedback from the admin. I find your youtube videos very helpful.

Thanks for the support!

Queen Tiffany Rose
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Welcome Queen Tiffany Rose 8-) Congratulations on jumping right in :thumbs:
queentiffanyrose

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Lynnet! I will certainly take a look at those! Thanks for the recommendations.