Incoming from scotland

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
AndvarrA

Post by AndvarrA »

Well, I'm here and finally landed. I'm new, yes, and hoping to flex my vocal chords and maybe lend an ear. I got directed here through a "voice off" on twitter and the guy I had it with recommended that I come here..

So...in the immortal words of Charles Bronson..."Let's 'Ave it!"
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

This is just a quick word of welcome to our group of neat people. The best way to start is making your 1 minute test to get youro tech specs compatable with ours and then claiming a section or two. Welcome again and ask lots of questions. :thumbs:
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

AndvarrA wrote: I got directed here through a "voice off" on twitter and the guy I had it with recommended that I come here.
I'm curious whether that means you won or you lost the voice off.... Either way, our gain.

Enjoy, Todd
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

AndvarrA wrote:Well, I'm here and finally landed. I'm new, yes, and hoping to flex my vocal chords and maybe lend an ear. I got directed here through a "voice off" on twitter and the guy I had it with recommended that I come here..

Is that Charles Bronson the American actor or Charles Bronson the celebrity of the UK penal system?
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by AndvarrA »

Algy Pug wrote:
AndvarrA wrote:Well, I'm here and finally landed. I'm new, yes, and hoping to flex my vocal chords and maybe lend an ear. I got directed here through a "voice off" on twitter and the guy I had it with recommended that I come here..

Is that Charles Bronson the American actor or Charles Bronson the celebrity of the UK penal system?
Bronson as in celeb of the UK prison system...or rather xMr fight everything that moved"
AndvarrA

Post by AndvarrA »

ToddHW wrote:
AndvarrA wrote: I got directed here through a "voice off" on twitter and the guy I had it with recommended that I come here.
I'm curious whether that means you won or you lost the voice off.... Either way, our gain.

Enjoy, Todd
Hahaha i think I won it to be fair, but I did say to him I wanted to do audio stuff like audio books, and he sent me here...suitcase and all haha