Another LV dream

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
kayray

Post by kayray »

I dreamt I was watching a low-budget, independent, serial killer movie that incorporated some LV narration.

OH KAY, BRAIN.
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Last night I dreamed that we were doing this Cinderella farce as a high school play. :lol:
SonOfTheExiles

Post by SonOfTheExiles »

One time a couple of years ago, after skimming through some old text that used far too many commas for dramatic effect, I later that night dreamed I was recording it for Librivox ... as William Shatner.
Currently on sabbatical from Librivox
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I dreamed recently that I was on the LibriVox forum and reading that most of the activity that happens here (uploads, forum posts, etc) happens on Sundays. Which is something that could conceivably happen in waking hours, I guess, only that later, I had no memory of where exactly I had read it or what the context of the larger discussion was.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

And another...

I dreamed that I was editing one of my sections, and somewhere in the middle of it, the recording went from clear and crisp to muffled, then static-y, then cutting out in random places, then finally to a quiet and unintelligible murmur, like all the adult voices in Peanuts. And I grieved for my poor microphone, which I figured must have died in the middle of recording.

I was very pleased, upon waking, that I still had a working microphone after all.