COMPLETE[Plays] One Act Play Collection 010 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

May I have The Philosopher from The People please?
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Excellent! It is now PL ok, and I have already started assembling the parts together. This will be so much fun to hear together!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

jasonb wrote:May I have The Philosopher from The People please?
thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

mightyfelix wrote:
Excellent! It is now PL ok, and I have already started assembling the parts together. This will be so much fun to hear together!
MW updated
Michele
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Box and Cox is ready for final PL.

45:04
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/oneactplays010_boxandcox_morton_128kb.mp3

Do I need to go create that code for the cast list? I did it one time. I could probably figure it out again, if I had to.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

mightyfelix wrote:Box and Cox is ready for final PL.

45:04
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/oneactplays010_boxandcox_morton_128kb.mp3

Do I need to go create that code for the cast list? I did it one time. I could probably figure it out again, if I had to.
Hi I usually do it at the end for all the plays but happy for you to submit the one for your play if you want to have a go if not no worries I will sort it
Michele
Ealswythe

Post by Ealswythe »

Hi!
Work has set me back this month, but I’ll be back to recording in November. Thank you for your patience!
Ealswythe
Le silence va plus vite à reculons.

https://librivox.org/reader/11772
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ealswythe wrote:Hi!
Work has set me back this month, but I’ll be back to recording in November. Thank you for your patience!
Ealswythe
No problem thanks for letting me know
Michele
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Two little roles: The Earnest Approach in play 03, and Abraham in play 06. I'll see if I can find a play to BC, 'cause it's so much fun.
~ Larry
wib66

Post by wib66 »

silverquill wrote:Two little roles: The Earnest Approach in play 03, and Abraham in play 06. I'll see if I can find a play to BC, 'cause it's so much fun.
Thanks I will sign you up. Would be great if you could add to our list. :9: :thumbs:
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Grandmother and Jhansi in Close the Book are both PL OK sorry for the delay in PL ing
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

dlolso21 wrote:Narrator for "What Christmas Did for Jerusha Grumble

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/jerushagrumble_narrator_macdonald.mp3 8:08

David O
Hi David my apologies for having taken so long to PL this section.

Just some edits needed please

Where the stage directions are directly after the name of the character you will need to say the name of the character. Where the stage directions are amongst the character talking these will just be said on their own.
Example
Hazel(raises her had to knock) you will need to say Hazel as well as the stage directions.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Michele
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Hey! :D

I would like to claim Delia's role, section 31, in Cathleen ni Houlihan. Thanks!
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs: