Where's my draft?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
stoddardge

Post by stoddardge »

I began writing a post ("post a reply"), then needed to copy and paste something into the post, so saved the post as a draft, thinking I could then go back to it and complete the post. But now I don't know where/how to find my draft! I tried clicking on "post a reply" again, thinking that would get me back to my draft, but it didn't. I thought going to "View your posts" would get me to my draft, but no. Help!
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Click on "User Control Panel", which is in the gray strip at the top of the forum. If you look under "Options", to the left, you should find "Manage Drafts". Click on that, and hopefully your saved draft will turn up. Click on "Load Draft" (to the right) and you can then edit it and finish posting it. Once it is posted, it will no longer appear in "Drafts".
stoddardge

Post by stoddardge »

Sorry to be so dumb, but I can't figure out where the User Control Panel is. I clicked on what I thought was the grey bar at the top and nothing happened. I'm feeling like a real dumb-dumb here.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

stoddardge wrote:I clicked on what I thought was the grey bar at the top and nothing happened.
it's not the grey bar as such you need to click, but at the top of each forum page you see all these links toward the middle:
Home Page - Guides for Listeners & Volunteers (LibriVox wiki) - Search the Catalog - Contact
* FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel

and there you also see User Control Panel, which I marked in red now

Sonia