COMPLETE[Spanish] Mil Noches y una Noche vol3 - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok Section 16 is also PL ok.

I was getting a bit exasperated with those two, first Ghanem constantly gets drunk and wants to possess Kuat, who refuses and tells him she belong to Harun Al Rashid. Then when Ghanem finally accepts this and doesn't want to touch her anymore, SHE starts making advances and trying to get him to make love to her. I was thinking, then you shouldn't have told him your story, girl. :roll:

Anyway, why doesn't he bring her back into the palace ? Shouldn't that be the proper thing to do ?

I'm curious how this will turn out.

Btw, the chapter title announces the story of the third eunuch, but his story is told in about 5 lines and that's it LOL quite short to deserve a title. :mrgreen:

continues page 193

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

:D :D :D Sonia, you are the best, it´s encouraging the way you follow the stories and take your party in them. Sometimes you see things i couldn´t have thought that way. But you were right, Ganhem and Kuat, and those two Dulce Amiga and AliNur are probably the worst examples of couples i`ve heard of. The muslims are really machist but always ssem that teh women are more clever than the males... oh... wait , in occidental societies that are a fact too... well ..... probaly worldwide women are more clever than men
PD: By the way i uploaded section 17!!!! 2 more and we are ready to rest from Sharazade and her never ending stories
Last edited by phileasfogg on September 1st, 2017, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
One book to rule them all and in the Public Domain bind them
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

And finally!!!!!!!!! last 2 sections. I hope I didnt make too many errors! Have a nice weekend
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:shock: does this mean the project is finished with these 3 sections ? Cool, this went faster than I feared.

I already checked Section 17 and found a few errors, ts ts ts :|

> almost 2 seconds at the beginning, sounds too long, please cut down to about 1 second

> 3:05-3:20: (p. 194) "Quien sabe si Zobeida....etc" - this is repeated and can be cut out once

> 11:16-11:28: (p. 198) "Comprenderas oh Subhia....etc" - again repeat, one version can be cut out

> 13:11-13:18: for some reason, you repeated the sentence from p. 194 again :hmm: this can be cut out as well

that's all, the rest is fine. What an elaborate plot to put a wooden puppet of Kuat al Kulub into a tomb. I simply knew the caliph would find it out in the end. Now I am curious what will happen to those two.

I will try to finish the two sections still today :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Section 18 is again PL ok. I found the mistreatment of Ghaned's mother and sister totally heavy !!!!! :shock: It wasn't their fault that their son did something he shouldn't do. And why did Kuat al Kulub reveal where Ghaned was going ? She didn't have to rat him out. :roll:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

aaaaand the final section is also PL ok. :clap: totally unfair that the mother and sister had to suffer the hard treatment, and in the end Ghaned is pardoned and gets everything he wants. :evil: Not a good moral of the story, but well....

So this part of the book is finished, once you corrected the few errors in section 17. It was fun listening to the stories.

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Sonia, i fixed the sextion 17! Thanks again for your kind work! I really appreciate a lot your words and your confidence. Thanks a have a nice fall (here we are about to start spring which i love except for the allergies) Bye bye arrivederci amiga
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

phileasfogg wrote:Sonia, i fixed the sextion 17!
excellent. This is PL ok now and the project can be archived :thumbs:
Thanks a have a nice fall (here we are about to start spring which i love except for the allergies)
luckily I have no allergies against pollen. And here Autumn only starts on September 23rd. But the weather right now (and all throughout summer) has not been very good :(

well good luck with your next project, I'm sure we'll meet again on the forum. But for the moment I'm glad I have one project less to DPL again. A big poetry project has started today in which I will record myself, so I need a lot of time for that one.

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Hey Tricia Hellooo are done here! Greetings
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I see this! I'll work on cataloging it tonight. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/el-libro-de-las-mil-noches-y-una-noche-volumen-3-by-anonymous/

One month before your target completion date. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine