Friendly Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
FlowersandSnow

Post by FlowersandSnow »

Hi,
I am a teenager from Cali and love to read! I also have a dream to become an author and one day see my novels and poems on this site!!! :lol: :P :wink:
I found Librivox when I had to read "Call of the Wild" by Jack London for English class, but I didn't have the book. I realized this is the perfect volunteer job for me! I love to read and help others, so I signed up to Librivox, so that I can read all different kinds of wonderful stories and poems, and help people who wants to listen to a story rather than read. I can't wait to get started!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.”
—Allen Ginsberg, WD
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Welcome - I see you've jumped in and are having problems uploading, there are a couple of common reasons why -
What sort of file are you trying to upload ?
Are you trying to use your forum password - the uploader has a special password which is displayed in the first post of the poem you have read

If you've managed both of them there seem to be problems sometimes with browsers - if you can swith browsers try .
And some people have trouble with ID tags , clearing them out can work

Fingers crossed
Anne
FlowersandSnow

Post by FlowersandSnow »

annise wrote:Welcome - I see you've jumped in and are having problems uploading, there are a couple of common reasons why -
What sort of file are you trying to upload ?
Are you trying to use your forum password - the uploader has a special password which is displayed in the first post of the poem you have read

If you've managed both of them there seem to be problems sometimes with browsers - if you can swith browsers try .
And some people have trouble with ID tags , clearing them out can work

Fingers crossed
Anne
I am trying to upload an mp3 file and I used the "special password" but I didnt try using a different browser..thnx for the suggestion, lemme go try it out :)
—Allen Ginsberg, WD
FlowersandSnow

Post by FlowersandSnow »

Hi annise,
I tried using another browser and it still didnt work :(
—Allen Ginsberg, WD