Thank you vittoria :thumbs:
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 30, 35, 38

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
GraceeKS

Post by GraceeKS »

I would love to read The Wreckage (section 28) please! It's so lovely.

Grace
I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

GraceeKS wrote:I would love to read The Wreckage (section 28) please! It's so lovely.

Grace
Hi Grace! Thanks for your interest! I will have to add you as a reader and I just need a few things...

I have your user name, but I need the name you want credited for the parts, if different than your username. I also need a website, if you have one, to link to your reader profile.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you anthony!
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Carolin wrote:thank you anthony!
OOPS, sorry, thought I was in one of mine! lol
Anthony

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi grace, welcome to librivox!

you are welcome to record this section. to be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. we can also link to your personal website or blog.

i see you have already completed your one minute test :thumbs: so your catalog info is all i need :)
Carolin
GraceeKS

Post by GraceeKS »

Carolin wrote:hi grace, welcome to librivox!

you are welcome to record this section. to be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. we can also link to your personal website or blog.

i see you have already completed your one minute test :thumbs: so your catalog info is all i need :)
Hiya! You can credit me as Grace Keller Scotch, and my website is www.gracekellerscotch.com :)
I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

GraceeKS wrote:
Carolin wrote:hi grace, welcome to librivox!

Hiya! You can credit me as Grace Keller Scotch, and my website is http://www.gracekellerscotch.com :)
I just nabbed this info to update my La Boheme work. So Carolin, she is added already! I would assign the part in here, but I don't want to step on your toes. :!:
Anthony

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you grace, you are signed up! Enjoy your poem and please let us know if you have any questions :)
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

We have orphans!
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I just want to let everyone know that I will be leaving next week Friday, 8/4/17 and will not return home until Tuesday, 8/15/17. During this time I will not be able to PL, and will most likely not be in the forums...much. But I will catch up upon return! I am taking the family to Jellystone Campground. Thank you all!
Anthony

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

we have orphans!
Carolin
Bggruff

Post by Bggruff »

I’ll take # 13 (All Souls’ Eve), #25 (Vale), & 39 (An Irish Blackbird) if that's all right

- B.G. Gruff