[COMPLETE] Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare - PL/ce

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

Who's the coordinator for this project?
Do I owe something? Can't tell by the magic window.
Last edited by Cloud Mountain on May 26th, 2007, 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Xrystabelle is the BC, ceastman is the MC
Karen S.
Cloud Mountain

Post by Cloud Mountain »

gypsygirl wrote:Xrystabelle is the BC, ceastman is the MC
Thanks...
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=254]Alan's LV catalog[/url]
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Cloud Mountain, looks from the cast list like you've got everything in.. but if you want to be super-sure, give a PM to Xrystabelle.

(I've not been paying much attention to this project myself, sorry.)

-Catharine
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Cloud Mountain wrote:Who's the coordinator for this project?
Do I owe something? Can't tell by the magic window.
I'm sorry for th eoncfusion in the magic window. I'm trying to have it set up so that scenes that can be edited together can be inserted for listeners. It makes it confusing to see who's doing which part, also. (I'm still learning my way around the system, too, which doesn't help!!)

You don't owe anything by way of parts. However, we do need an intro for the Sea Captain (Antonio), telling us who's reading the part. It should read something like: "ANTONIO, a sea captain, friend to Sebastian, performed by ..." File name can be formated "twelfthnight_antonio_intro.mp3".

Thanks for checking back with us!!

Christie
Christie Nowak
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

earthcalling wrote:Are all parts cast?

I'm not looking for a part, but am mentioning the project elsewhere and want to get my facts right.

Ta,

David
We are short one part. The Duke. It's a male part. Any takers!?!?!

Christie
Christie Nowak
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

I just realized that I missed one scene break when I was separating the recording into scenes - both of my scenes for act 3 are in the file marked act 3 scene 1.

And I guess I need to give you an intro too, huh? I'll whip it out tomorrow... right now I'm for bed.
Karen S.
Ua

Post by Ua »

So, Illyria is still in want of her duke? :hmm:

Well, if there are no other contenders for the position, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring (if dukes do that sort of thing, that is) and apply for the part of Orsino.
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

And Viola's intro is now in the same folder as the rest of the files.
Karen S.
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ua wrote:So, Illyria is still in want of her duke? :hmm:

Well, if there are no other contenders for the position, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring (if dukes do that sort of thing, that is) and apply for the part of Orsino.
Welcome aboard!! And thank you for taking this on. It's our last part not cast, and I can't wait to get this edited and catalogued!

Looking forward to hearing your files!

christie
Christie Nowak
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

gypsygirl wrote:And Viola's intro is now in the same folder as the rest of the files.
Thank you Karen! You are quick!!

I'lll get that last file now, and start listening to them today. I can't wait!

Christie
Christie Nowak
Ua

Post by Ua »

Welcome aboard!! And thank you for taking this on. It's our last part not cast, and I can't wait to get this edited and catalogued!

Looking forward to hearing your files!

christie
Great! Is there a specific target date, or. . .just as soon as I can get to it?

It would be nice if I could hear Karen's (Viola's) part before my reading, to help it flow better, since a lot of the Duke's dialog is with her. Is that possible? I'm not sure where the files are located at present.

Speaking of which. . .is there an FTP server where my files should be sent to when complete, or should I just use my own server space?

It'll probably be a few days, but it's at the top of my "to record" list :)

Thanks,
Joshua
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ua wrote: Great! Is there a specific target date, or. . .just as soon as I can get to it?
Right now I haven't changed the target date, mostly becuase we still had unclaimed parts up until this week. So, as soon as you can get it done would be great! You're part, and Sebastian are the last two we are waiting for.
Ua wrote: It would be nice if I could hear Karen's (Viola's) part before my reading, to help it flow better, since a lot of the Duke's dialog is with her. Is that possible? I'm not sure where the files are located at present.
It's absolutely possible. Viola's files are here:
http://librivox.karenrsavage.com/12thnight/
Ua wrote:Speaking of which. . .is there an FTP server where my files should be sent to when complete, or should I just use my own server space?
You can either put your files on your server and post a link here in the forum or use http://www.yousendit.com. Either way, please post notification in this thread to let me know that you've sent the file.
Ua wrote:It'll probably be a few days, but it's at the top of my "to record" list :)

Thanks,
Joshua
Terrific! I look forward to hearing your scenes!
christie
Christie Nowak
Ua

Post by Ua »

Just about got mine done. . .I think. Do you want the original .wav files, or just .mp3?
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ua wrote:Just about got mine done. . .I think. Do you want the original .wav files, or just .mp3?

Wonderful!!!!

Most of the files are mp3s, so that is fine, unless wavs are easier for you. I can handle either and easily convert them to mp3 here, if it saves you some time.

Thanks!!
christie
Christie Nowak