[Complete] The Glories of Ireland by Dunn/Lennox - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17254
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » April 12th, 2017, 3:04 pm

29 PL OK.

adr6090
Posts: 886
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » April 12th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Wow, pl ing on section 29 happened in the blink of the eye, or so it seems to me.
Thanks!!
April

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 13th, 2017, 6:30 pm

adr6090 wrote:Wow, pl ing on section 29 happened in the blink of the eye, or so it seems to me.
Thanks!!
April
Dave is amazing that way!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

kavanagh
Posts: 9
Joined: April 6th, 2017, 4:32 am

Post by kavanagh » April 23rd, 2017, 9:02 am

Section 01 The Glories of Ireland

24 min. 45 sec.

http://uploads.librivox.org/lynnet/gloriesofireland_01_dunn_128kb.mp3

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17254
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » April 23rd, 2017, 10:25 am

1
Volume is just a tad low (86.1dB). This is in large part due to a section (11:59-16:34) being about ~82dB. it would be best if you amplify this section by several dB.

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 24th, 2017, 4:56 am

kavanagh wrote:Section 01 The Glories of Ireland

24 min. 45 sec.

http://uploads.librivox.org/lynnet/gloriesofireland_01_dunn_128kb.mp3
Thank you! I still need to know how you'd like to be credited in the catalog, so that I can create your reader page. Some people use their real names, others their forum name. It's up to you!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13518
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 24th, 2017, 5:42 am

MrsHand wrote:
Thank you! I still need to know how you'd like to be credited in the catalog, so that I can create your reader page. Some people use their real names, others their forum name. It's up to you!
Go ahead and enter the forum name -- it is easy for any MC to edit the entry at a later date.
Lynne
Help us finish:

Prisoner of the Mill 1 section remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15033
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » April 24th, 2017, 6:35 am

Tempting...

could I do section 6 on the Irish Scientists please? I will try not to butcher the Irish names too much - at least, most of them seem to be in the beginning of this chapter only.
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Inspired by LibriVox: The 8 Views of Lake Biwa

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 24th, 2017, 7:07 am

Availle wrote:Tempting...

could I do section 6 on the Irish Scientists please? I will try not to butcher the Irish names too much - at least, most of them seem to be in the beginning of this chapter only.
It is all yours!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

Lynnet wrote:
MrsHand wrote:
Thank you! I still need to know how you'd like to be credited in the catalog, so that I can create your reader page. Some people use their real names, others their forum name. It's up to you!
Go ahead and enter the forum name -- it is easy for any MC to edit the entry at a later date.
Lynne
Perfect, thanks!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

kavanagh
Posts: 9
Joined: April 6th, 2017, 4:32 am

Post by kavanagh » April 26th, 2017, 4:38 am

Section 01 The Glories of Ireland

24 min. 44 sec.

mp3-file has been edited as per PL suggestions, and re-submitted:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/gloriesofireland_01_dunn_128kb.mp3

name: John Kavanagh

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 26th, 2017, 5:27 am

kavanagh wrote:Section 01 The Glories of Ireland

24 min. 44 sec.

mp3-file has been edited as per PL suggestions, and re-submitted:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/gloriesofireland_01_dunn_128kb.mp3

name: John Kavanagh
Thanks!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17254
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » April 26th, 2017, 7:20 am

1 PL OK.

kavanagh
Posts: 9
Joined: April 6th, 2017, 4:32 am

Post by kavanagh » April 26th, 2017, 9:28 am

Could I have section 30?

John Kavanagh

MrsHand
Posts: 3331
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » April 26th, 2017, 1:03 pm

kavanagh wrote:Could I have section 30?

John Kavanagh
It is yours!
~ Kristin

**Started a new job this week, and am working on getting adjusted there. My PLing may be slower than normal, but it will get done, I promise!**

Post Reply