LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Great, I'll get started cataloging.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Oh, wait, I almost forgot.

Rosie, would you put the files in the order you want them for the MW? If the file names are not alphabetical, I can add numbers so they will sort however you have them in the MW.

MaryAnn
msfry

Post by msfry »

MaryAnn, I'd like to put in a claim for the cover (on the claims board) if it isn't already claimed, so I want to make sure I am still subscribed. It says I am but didn't receive the last few posts.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Michelle,

I've PM'd Rosie about the section order. I don't want to catalog until I hear from her.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Rosie,

I see that previous collections were cataloged as "collections", so that the author and text link for each section shows up on the catalog page.

So, to do this, there is some info missing from the MW. You can see these fields by clicking on the magnifying glass next to each section in the section compiler. I've filled in what I can, but some others need a bit of research.

1 - needs the text source checked (it won't load for me) and confirm that the Pryce I have picked from the drop down menu is the correct author.
2 - needs author. (I can't see sources in PG to check author's full name and thence pick the correct one from the drop down menu)
6 - needs text source (link in MW doesn't seem the correct format) and author
7 - needs text source (link in MW doesn't seem the correct format) and author

Thanks.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete and can be found in our catalog here: http://librivox.org/coffeebreak-collection-012-performing-arts/
LibriFoxy

Post by LibriFoxy »

Fantastic!! Thank you all for your immense effort and great finds, and thanks to MaryAnn for all your MCing!
Rosie in Boston

Coffee Break Collection 12 is up and looking for readers! Theme: The Performing Arts!