[Complete] One Act Play Collection 009 - LT

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

wib66 wrote:
Lynnet wrote:All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/one-act-play-collection-009/

Please let me know if anything is not right (I'll bury my pride and ask for assistance from someone who knows what they are doing :oops: )
Hi Lynne thank you so much for all you hard work on this project. And thank you to all who contributed to the collection.
And thanks to Ava for pointing me in the right direction!
ZamesCurran

Post by ZamesCurran »

Lynnet wrote:All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/one-act-play-collection-009/

Please let me know if anything is not right (I'll bury my pride and ask for assistance from someone who knows what they are doing :oops: )
The MP3 files seem a bit screwy. Two of the 64KB files have messed up filenames: "oneactplays009_adramaticevening_bangs_128kbps_64kb.mp3" and "oneactplays009_afatalmessage_bangs_128kbps_64kb.mp3". And in the embedded ID3 information for all of them, the title includes HTML:

Code: Select all

04 - <font color="  green  "><b> Attuned by Alice Gerstenberg </b></font>
Truth,
James
---------------------
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ZamesCurran wrote:

The MP3 files seem a bit screwy. Two of the 64KB files have messed up filenames: "oneactplays009_adramaticevening_bangs_128kbps_64kb.mp3" and "oneactplays009_afatalmessage_bangs_128kbps_64kb.mp3". And in the embedded ID3 information for all of them, the title includes HTML:

The two plays you mention were from a different collection and added in - if they play OK, this is not a problem.
As for the green font... I don't know who decided they should be green. I'll see what I can do about it if it bothers people.
ZamesCurran

Post by ZamesCurran »

Lynnet wrote:As for the green font... I don't know who decided they should be green. I'll see what I can do about it if it bothers people.
Well, I not certain on how ID3 tags are defined, but I assume it's going to display the full HTML as text on an MP3 players display.
Truth,
James
---------------------
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote:A correction: Leanne Yau plays Mrs Edward Bradley in "The Fatal Message." Sonia is not in that one. :thumbs:
I agree with Tomas here, I did not read at all for The Fatal Message. Maybe it was a bit confusing because the characters were the same, but the correct entry should be:

Mrs Edward Bradley in "A Dramatic Evening": Sonia
Mrs Edward Bradley in "The Fatal Message": Leanne Yau

Is it still possible to change this ? :hmm:

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Lynnet wrote:
ZamesCurran wrote:

The two plays you mention were from a different collection and added in - if they play OK, this is not a problem.
As for the green font... I don't know who decided they should be green. I'll see what I can do about it if it bothers people.
I decided the green was Archives way of showing it was a link, there was no colour code in the title - personally I don't think the links should be there, I'm not sure that any coding will work in ordinary mp3 players , but I really don't know. Maybe it needs a discussion before it is used

Anne