[Relig Fic]Paul-Herald of the Cross, Florence Kingsley-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Super! I've popped these in the MW. In the future, please post the duration of the file beside each link - that's just an easy way for us to check that the whole file uploaded properly. Thanks a bunch!

Rachel
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

PL notes:
Chapter 18:
- please remove the chapter title at beginning, we only need it at the end of the intro

Chapter 19:
- Repeat @ 12:08 "Not more frightful than the reality"
- there should only be five seconds of silence on the end, just trim off the excess :D

Chapters 20 and 22 are PL OK :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

It's about time i uploaded the revisions! lol, i had some problems when i uploaded them last time, and i hate doing things twice :).
Here's the revisions! Merry Christmas friends!

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_18_kingsley_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_19_kingsley_128kb.mp3
God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you, Joelly! Both chapters are PL OK :)
Rachel

joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

:D Happy New Year!
God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Happy New Year to you as well :D
Rachel

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Hi, I recently did the 1 minute test and this will be my first recording. I'd like to claim section 13 for now if that's okay. The name I'll go by is Zachary Jones.
Thanks! :D
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hi Zachary,
I would love to have you read that section! You are all signed up. Here is your personal reader page - check out the "reader section details" link which can be nice for helping keep track of your commitments: https://librivox.org/reader/11401

Thank you for claiming and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :D

Rachel
Rachel

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Hi, I was about half-way through recording section 13 and was looking forward to finishing the rest of it tonight and tomorrow, but I'm sorry to say that something's come up unexpectedly and I'm not going to be able to finish it at all unfortunately :( ... I was originally hoping to be able to contribute a few more sections after this one, but it looks like that won't be happening....

I'm really sorry about this... hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to get back into the librivox community, but I'm going to have to ask you to cancel my section...

Thanks just the same! :)

Zachary
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

No worries, I know how that feels - we'll look forward to seeing you back when your life settles down :D
Rachel

NCreader

Post by NCreader »

Hi, Rachel! I'd like to read Chapter 13 for this project.

-Elizabeth
Elizabeth H.

"We are all pencils in the hand of God." -Mother Teresa
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 13 is all yours! Thanks Elizabeth!
Rachel

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

Hello!

I am assigned Ch. 23 and 24, and I just wanted to assure you that I plan to record those this week. Life turned a bit hectic unexpectedly, and I thought for sure you would have thrown me out by now :) I'm so glad you didn't! I love reading for Librivox. Have a great day!

Michelle
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

Chapter 23 duration 17:24

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_23_kingsley_128kb.mp3

I'm not real happy with the sound quality on this one, but it passed Checker. Let me know what you think. Thanks!