Hope everything will be fine.

Mayah
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
murfman78

Post by murfman78 »

I can take 38 and 39.
MFD32

Post by MFD32 »

I can take a few more of the last sections remaining.....

-Mark-
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

I PMd Kangaroo in hopes that he stops by to put in all your claims.
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

Mayah, Section 77 is PL OK. Thank you for the changes!

murfman78, it looks like sections 38 and 39 have been previously claimed by someone else, but are not in the MW yet.

Jill :)
murfman78

Post by murfman78 »

Jillebean,

It looked like Kangaroo orphaned those a couple of pages back, my bad. I've already recorded them out of boredom and practice anyway, so if they open up, then I'll upload them. If they don't no worries.
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

murfman78 wrote:Jillebean,

It looked like Kangaroo orphaned those a couple of pages back, my bad. I've already recorded them out of boredom and practice anyway, so if they open up, then I'll upload them. If they don't no worries.
Extremely sorry for this, I haven't had much time in the past few days to check the threads. If Ariverlion is okay with it, and he hasn't already recorded them, I can give you those and re-assign him to another section.

Also, MFD32, what sections would you like? I can give you the last 5 sections 86-90 if you'd like that.

All other claims have been recorded.

Kangaroo
MFD32

Post by MFD32 »

Kangaroo692 wrote: MFD32, what sections would you like? I can give you the last 5 sections 86-90 if you'd like that.

Sure, that'll be great.

-m-
MFD32

Post by MFD32 »

I've discovered a rather large problem with the book. While reading Section 87, the book abruptly ended at page 345. Clicking on that page will flip to page 356, which, according to the Table of Contents, is the last page of the book. There is nothing between pages 345 and 356.

-Mark-
Ariverlion

Post by Ariverlion »

kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

MFD32 wrote:I've discovered a rather large problem with the book. While reading Section 87, the book abruptly ended at page 345. Clicking on that page will flip to page 356, which, according to the Table of Contents, is the last page of the book. There is nothing between pages 345 and 356.

-Mark-
We can see if this book is available elsewhere. Kangaroo, could you please have a look around? I can do some searches, but won't have time till Monday. Unless we find it, I'm afraid we are just going to have to skip the end. Thank you for pointing it out!
Kathrine
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

kathrinee wrote:
MFD32 wrote:I've discovered a rather large problem with the book. While reading Section 87, the book abruptly ended at page 345. Clicking on that page will flip to page 356, which, according to the Table of Contents, is the last page of the book. There is nothing between pages 345 and 356.

-Mark-
We can see if this book is available elsewhere. Kangaroo, could you please have a look around? I can do some searches, but won't have time till Monday. Unless we find it, I'm afraid we are just going to have to skip the end. Thank you for pointing it out!

Here is another link from Archive

https://archive.org/details/storyofoldfrance00guer

the pages seem to match up, and this one goes all the way to the back cover.

edit: same cover, so probably same book.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

Section 38 is PL OK.
Section 39 is missing a one page of text. The missing page is 141. Please add that page to the recording and resubmit.

Thanks!

Jill
Michael7Lucas

Post by Michael7Lucas »

section 40 - Death of the Knights Templar
duration - 6:26

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/oldfrance_40_guerber_128kb.mp3
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

jasonb wrote:
kathrinee wrote:

-Mark-

Here is another link from Archive

https://archive.org/details/storyofoldfrance00guer

the pages seem to match up, and this one goes all the way to the back cover.

edit: same cover, so probably same book.
Thank you, Jason! Yes, we can use this link :)
Kathrine