Plays and other dramatic works
jopo009

Post by jopo009 »

Albert de Morcerf - ch. 34 resubmitted

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_albertdemorcerf_34.flac

recording length - 9:37
J.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
lcastleb1

Post by lcastleb1 »

I would like to claim chapter 31.

214 Thomas & French / Sailor 3 + sailors / Bandit 1 Chapter 31
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

lcastleb1 wrote:I would like to claim chapter 31.

Hi, sections 213, 214 and 215 belong together, so you have to claim all three. Sections 213 is the guy from Thomas & French, 214 is Sailer 3 + sailors and 215 is Bandit 1
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

jopo009 wrote:Albert de Morcerf - ch. 34 resubmitted

I still hear the same thing, Sotag
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Mercedes is all PL OK!

Baroness Danglars
Chapter 67
00:51 - A thump over 'paths', making it sound like 'pals'

Chapter 70 - PL OK!
Chapter 76 - PL OK!
Chapter 106 - PL OK!

Doctor D'avrigny
Chapter 72
00:44 - A big screech or something in the background
Kristin

lcastleb1

Post by lcastleb1 »

Kristingj wrote:

Hi, sections 213, 214 and 215 belong together, so you have to claim all three. Sections 213 is the guy from Thomas & French, 214 is Sailer 3 + sailors and 215 is Bandit 1

Ok. I'm in. So I'll work on all three. Thanks!!
lcastleb1

Post by lcastleb1 »

lcastleb1 wrote:
Kristingj wrote:

Ok. I'm in. So I'll work on all three. Thanks!!
So, to make sure I'm clear....I download the Chapter 31 that is noted at the beginning of this string of post and dramatize the roles of Thomas and French/ Sailor 3 + sailors/ and Bandit 1? The color code is related to which parts I should read? (I'm verifying). Now there is one itty bitty little problem.....I don't see a Thomas& French or Bandit 1 in the "Roles" Section at the beginning of Chapter 31. Are they called some other name?
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

lcastleb1 wrote:
So, to make sure I'm clear....I download the Chapter 31 that is noted at the beginning of this string of post and dramatize the roles of Thomas and French/ Sailor 3 + sailors/ and Bandit 1? The color code is related to which parts I should read? (I'm verifying). Now there is one itty bitty little problem.....I don't see a Thomas& French or Bandit 1 in the "Roles" Section at the beginning of Chapter 31. Are they called some other name?
No, they are in different chapters, Thomas & French in Chapter 30, Sailor in 31 and Bandit in 33. If you look in the mw, you will see the chapters down (the sections have moved because I move all finished roles down to the chapters)
Kristin

jopo009

Post by jopo009 »

Kristingj wrote:
jopo009 wrote:Albert de Morcerf - ch. 34 resubmitted

I still hear the same thing, Sotag

Ok Kristin, the 3rd time's the charm (hopefully!). Had some trouble using the correct file on my PC.

Resubmitting Albert de Morcerf, Chapter 34 @ 9:36

J.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
lcastleb1

Post by lcastleb1 »

Kristingj wrote:
lcastleb1 wrote:
No, they are in different chapters, Thomas & French in Chapter 30, Sailor in 31 and Bandit in 33. If you look in the mw, you will see the chapters down (the sections have moved because I move all finished roles down to the chapters)
Ok. Got it.
jopo009

Post by jopo009 »

Albert de Morcerf - Chapter 38 submitted

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_albertdemorcerf_38.flac

recording duration - 10:51
J.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jopo009

Post by jopo009 »

Albert de Morcerf, Chapter 39 submitted

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_albertdemorcerf_39.flac

recording duration - 5:45

Thanks
J.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ScottFoster

Post by ScottFoster »

Kristingj wrote:
ScottFoster wrote:I've gotten several chapters recorded that I was holding on until the last bits of narration for part 3 were PLed, as I want to make sure my pronunciations of some names are okay. I'm going to go ahead and finish up editing the first 11 chapters of Part 1 (already recorded) and hope for the best. I know you're busy and there's a lot of backlog to get through with the server crash. Forging on!
Yeah, it was an incredibly horrible timing for me for the server crash, as my autum has just been filled up. January is looking to be a little less stressful, so I'm hoping I can get to it then.
I can relate to this. My December vapourized and I had to leave everything with this project for the time being, but can now get back at editing what I've recorded and record the rest. Narrator parts, here I come!
lcastleb1

Post by lcastleb1 »

Greetings. Ok, so I'm having fun with the reading but now for my plethora of questions. Do we load each character on a separate file? For instance I have Sailor 1, Sailor 3, the bandit and one other character. So do I have each of these on their own file? I know we are supposed to announce chapters but not sure how to differentiate the characters in terms of the file.

Thanks in advance.