COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:Catharine Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are PL OK! :thumbs: Catharine is all done!

These are more editing notes than proper PL notes:
In Chapter 5 at 3:14 there is a long pause in the middle of a speech that should be closed up in editing.
Chapter 9 has a long pause at 4:25 before the last line of that paragraph.
Chapter 10 has a long pause at 1:42.
that's great thanks for doing that for me. I can edit the gaps out later thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

So we have two parts available for claiming on this project. Please note that if you take on one of the roles I would like this project to be completed as soon as possible so please only claim if you are able to get the files in fairly quickly. thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

Am happy to do either of the parts, Emily or Marion. However, I am confused as Marion has some already that have 'listen' next to them.
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

I'll read for Emily if she's still available :)
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

vickihib wrote:Am happy to do either of the parts, Emily or Marion. However, I am confused as Marion has some already that have 'listen' next to them.
If I recall, Marion was previously claimed and two chapters recorded, but then the part was resigned. It is definitely open for claiming now though - the new chapters will replace the old ones as they are uploaded, so you don't need to worry about it!
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

I'll do Marion then :)
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

And I Emily :)
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Brilliant! That makes us FULL again! :thumbs:

I'm sure Michele will be along very soon to put you all in the MW, but this is a rapid turnaround project so feel free to start recording!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

vickihib wrote:I'll do Marion then :)
Thank you I have signed you up to that part.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

leanneyauyau wrote:I'll read for Emily if she's still available :)
that's great thanks I have signed you up
Michele
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

Here's chapter 1 for Marion:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_marion_01_128kb.mp3 (04:33)

It was lots of fun to do and the play is great :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

vickihib wrote:Here's chapter 1 for Marion:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_marion_01_128kb.mp3 (04:33)

It was lots of fun to do and the play is great :)
thank you for your section. Yes it is fun to do this one can't wait to hear us all together will be good.
Michele
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

Can I check which pronunciation of Evelyn you are using? Is it Eve-lyn or Ev-e-lyn?

Thanks
wib66

Post by wib66 »

vickihib wrote:Can I check which pronunciation of Evelyn you are using? Is it Eve-lyn or Ev-e-lyn?

Thanks
We are using Ev-e-lyn thanks
Michele