COMPLETE Elsie's New Relations by Martha Finley - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oh, okay - I think the project you're looking for is this one, then: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59993

You did post in this project thread saying that you were working on Chapter 17, so Gabrielle signed you up for Chapter 17 in this book (Elsie's New Relations.) If you did not intend to claim a section here, that's fine - we can take you out of the MW.
You'll need to redo the intro and outro to match the specifications for Selected Letters, and rename the file (selectedletters_017_chantal.mp3) Then post in the thread I linked above, and you should be all good!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Thank you sooooo much!! Please do remove me from this project and I will get the file posted to the correct project.
Thank you!
adr6090
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

All fixed up! No worries :D

Roohi, your files for Chapters 6 and 7 appear to be the same recording, of Chapter 7. Could you please figure out where the mix-up happened and re-upload or record Chapter 6? Thanks! Oh, and Chapter 7 is PL OK, so ya don't need to do anything to the file labelled _07 :)

Edit: Chapter 8 is also PL OK! :clap:
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Hello,

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to relinquish my section. My hematologist has tentatively diagnosed me with an ankle bleed and tendonitis of the wrist, which will take several weeks to heal and which make recording, reading the Braille chapters,, typing, and editing projects very difficult. I hope to come back to LV when I'm recovered. Thanks for understanding.
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations_06_finley_128kb.mp3
18:55
sorry about the mixup with section 07
regards
roohi
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

I can do chapter 14 too if Bethseda is unwell.
roohi
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Roohi wrote:I can do chapter 14 too if Bethseda is unwell.
roohi
Actually, that would be a wonderful solution. I know you have most of the other chapters beginning with 9, so this would help with continuity. Thanks!
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Bethesda - sorry to hear you're unwell! I hope you get better soon.
Roohi - thanks for the chapters, and thanks for taking on Bethesda's chapter. I'll update the MW to reflect that. :)
~Gabrielle
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

sorry didn't realise id already posted 9 . Please ignore second post.
roohi
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Thank you, Roohi! :)
~Gabrielle
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 9 has quite a bit of background noise, are you able to bring it down a bit? Other than that, it's good to go :)
Rachel

Roohi

Post by Roohi »

Ok let me see.