[COMPLETE]Noughts and Crosses: Stories by Q -alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Big Red Coyote,
I look forward to listening to it. I will proof listen soon.
Thanks!
Amy :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi James,
I prooflistened. There are a few places where you start to say one word another. The one that needs an edit is at 11:57. There you say list and then correct it to least. Please cut out the part that says list and reupload it.
Thank you for this!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
BigRedCoyote

Post by BigRedCoyote »

correction made

new file uploaded

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/noughtscrosses_04_quillercouch_128kb.mp3

James Ollerton
(BigRedCoyote)
BigRedCoyote

Post by BigRedCoyote »

as soon as the Highmayman is finished I would like to do
Chapter 22 -- The Paradise of Choice

James Ollerton
(BigRedCoyote)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

That's great, James. The Highwayman is PL OK now. :thumbs: I will sign you up for Section 22.
Thank you!
Amy
BigRedCoyote

Post by BigRedCoyote »

Chapter 22 of Noughts and Crosses completed and uploaded for your approval

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/noughtscrosses_22_quillercouch_128kb.mp3

James Ollerton
(BigRedCoyote)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, James. I will PL soon.
-Amy :D
BigRedCoyote

Post by BigRedCoyote »

I'll take Stories of Bleakirk—I. The Affair of Bleakirk-on-Sands next so that you can put this book to bed

James
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi James,
Paradise needs on edit. At then end you said Chapter Four. Please update that to Chapter 22. That is all it needs.

I will sign you up for Section 13. Please read the intro like this:
Chapter 13 of Noughts and Crosses: Stories, Studies and Sketches, by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.
This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org." If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"Noughts and Crosses: Stories, Studies and Sketches , by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch. Chapter 13, Stories of Bleakirk—Part I. The Affair of Bleakirk-on-Sands

Thank you!
Amy :)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

May I read section 14?

Thanks, Todd
BigRedCoyote

Post by BigRedCoyote »

Correction made. I guess I had a Ron Burgundy moment and just read what was in front of me.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/noughtscrosses_22_quillercouch_128kb.mp3

James
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi James,
It is PL OK now.
Thanks! :thumbs:
Amy
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

I can take 14 to finish this up, if you like.
Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Kalynda,
That would be great.
Please read the intro like this:
Chapter 14 of Noughts and Crosses: Stories, Studies and Sketches, by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.
This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org." If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"Noughts and Crosses: Stories, Studies and Sketches , by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch. Chapter 14, Stories of Bleakirk—Part II. The Constant Post-Boy
Thanks!
Amy :D
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.