COMPLETE[Fantasy]Dreamer of Dreams -Marie of Romania-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks for letting me know, Larry!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
iloveyu

Post by iloveyu »

Hello, I'm so sorry, but I actually don't think that I will get a chance to rerecord my part, is it alright if you can take me off for this? Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but I am unable to keep up right now. Thank you very much.
Christina

I think of life as a good book. The more you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
- Harold Kushner
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Christina,
I don't want to do that. It is a nice recording other than the technical issue. Although it has the distortion, I think your section should stay as is rather than be discarded.
I hope you will be able to work in another project soon.
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
iloveyu

Post by iloveyu »

Thank you so much! Again, I am sorry for any problems I might have caused :)
Christina

I think of life as a good book. The more you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
- Harold Kushner
liztrollinger

Post by liztrollinger »

I'm going to be tackling these recordings next - will get these to you soon - just wanted to give a heads up 8-)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I do have all the files backup up on my home computer so no worries all.
Busy day today so I will catch up with all this in a bit.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi All,
Sections 9, 12, 21, 25, 26 and 28 are still pending. If you have uploaded them recently, they were not received due to the event that deleted data since September 15th. Everything I have has been restored. Please resubmit them if you don't see them in there.
Thanks,
Amy :shock:
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

There are some orphans. We are going back to Readers Found.... I mean Readers Wanted.
larryhayes7

Post by larryhayes7 »

I would like to section 8
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Larry,
I think you mean nine. I will put you down for it.
Thanks!
Amy :)
MrsA

Post by MrsA »

I can read sections 12 and 21.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi MrsA,
That would be great. I will sign you up for them and move us back to Readers Found.
Thank you!
Amy :)
larryhayes7

Post by larryhayes7 »

I was going to start reading section 9 but at the top of the section there is a paragraph in French, do I have to read that in french?
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Larry,
No, you don't have to.
Thanks,
Amy
liztrollinger

Post by liztrollinger »

I'll almost done proofing chapter 28 - sorry for the delay - but thank you for your patience, should just be another day or so.