COMPLETE [Dram Read] Under the Lilacs by L. M. Alcott-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

stoogeswoman wrote:Whahhh ... it's DONE??
That's what I thought! :shock:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Congratulations Twinkle! Fabulous work!

Just one thought for you to consider: since DRs take so long to edit, I find that some of the early readers will have unsubscribed. I therefore usually send around a message to all the readers letting them know when the project is catalogued and giving them the direct link to use or post on FB or whatever. This can also be a way to raise interest in your next project! ;)
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

I had my mom post on Facebook about my project about homeschooling I'm doing for her, and one day kayray told me 20 people joined saying they wanted to read for my project!
Aaron
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

aaronml wrote:I had my mom post on Facebook about my project about homeschooling I'm doing for her, and one day kayray told me 20 people joined saying they wanted to read for my project!
Wow, that's amazing!! So that's how you got so many people interested! Good idea! :wink:

Thanks, Beth! :) Yes, I plan to send out a PM to everyone; I'm just waiting 'til the project's been cataloged.

EDIT: Are you feeling better now? :?:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete and can be found in our catalog here: https://librivox.org/under-the-lilacs-ver-3-by-louisa-may-alcott/
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you, MaryAnn! :D Wow, we did it, everyone!! :clap:

Thank you to all the readers for lending your wonderful voices, Gaby for proof-listening tons of stuff, and all the editors for putting the chapters and DP together line by line.

I know I enjoyed my time spent on the project, and I hope you all did, too. :) Thank you all, and God Bless!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Hello there, Under the Lilacs folks! :)

It's been a while, but I stumbled across this book cover and thought, "If there was ever a sequel to Under the Lilacs, this would be it!!" If only... :)

Description on goodreads.

I so wanted there to be a sequel to Under the Lilacs after I finished it for the first time. Maybe I could contact Ms. Kirkpatrick and ask her what she could do...