COMPLETEWorld's Best Poetry, Vol. 3 (Part II) by Various-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

Tomas, I just noticed that my part of "The Death of Minnehaha" is not listed in the magic window though it's already on the server. So you can add another part to the DR, if you haven't already done so. Thank you :)
Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Hi Gaby,

I think you had uploaded your part before the crash, so I had already downloaded it and added your lines to my master file. :) It's all good!
Tomas Peter
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Yay, thank you once again, Gaby! :mrgreen: We're inching closer and closer to the end. I really think we can finish this project this week. What do you think, guys? Can we make one final push? :9:
Tomas Peter
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

I thought I cannot sleep tonight without getting this finished :wink:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/worldsbestpoetryvolume3_2_107_various_128kb.mp3 2:20

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/worldsbestpoetryvolume3_2_027_various_128kb.mp3 3:00

Shakespeares' Hamlet was a tougher one for me - does he breathe in between saying these lines? ;) - so please let me know if there's anything I messed up with the sense of the text or even with pronounciaton, Anthony. Thanks :9:

Unfortunately it just started raining, so I'll have to stop recording now. One more to go! I'll be back tomorrow to see what the weather will bring :)
Gaby

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

zwergwolf wrote:I thought I cannot sleep tonight without getting this finished :wink:
I know how you feel :) I have that compulsion sometimes too LOL Well you certainly did a great job today, so a well-deserved rest is yours. :9:

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Gaby you are AWESOME. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :mrgreen:

Lian, it's up to you to bring us to the finish line! Almost there! :9: :9:
Tomas Peter
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

:oops:
Okay, I'm still here and it stopped raining, but "The May Queen" - phew, not today ;)

Have a good day, night, or whatever there is at the moment, everyone :mrgreen:
Gute Nacht, Sonia :)
Gaby

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

zwergwolf wrote: :oops:
Okay, I'm still here and it stopped raining, but "The May Queen" - phew, not today ;)
yes that's a three in one deal, at least... :?
Have a good day, night, or whatever there is at the moment, everyone :mrgreen:
Gute Nacht, Sonia :)

Gute Nacht ! Ich sollte eigentlich auch gehen LOL

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 27, 107, 120, 125, 126, 135

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 136, 138, 140, 141, 144, 145, 148, 149, 151

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

"The May Queen" is recorded, but not edited yet. I don't know if I can make it today, but.. first step done and one step closer to the end :)
Gaby

lian2902952

Post by lian2902952 »

Section 121,127,128,129 and 133 are up for PL
Thank you so much Anthony
Lian Pang

All art is quite useless. - Oscar Wilde
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 121, 127, 128, 129, 133

PL OK
Anthony

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thank you Lian and Anthony for bringing this closer to completion. :mrgreen: Just a few more sections left... we can do it!

Gaby: If you can't post "The May Queen" today, that's fine. It's not the very last section left, so you still have time to edit. :thumbs:
Tomas Peter