[Complete]Charlotte Mason Vol. 1 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jillcourser

Post by jillcourser »

I still plan on recording sections 44 and 45. So sorry about these technical issues...what a bummer!
lizwine

Post by lizwine »

I had signed up for 65 before the crash and can still do that if needed!
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

jillcourser wrote:I still plan on recording sections 44 and 45. So sorry about these technical issues...what a bummer!
Thank you for clarifying.
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

lizwine wrote:I had signed up for 65 before the crash and can still do that if needed!
That would be wonderful thank you! I'll sign you up again. :D

EDIT: It looks like you gave me a catalog name after the crash happened. :? I need to reenter you into the system. So could you please tell me what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "read by…" It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
lizwine

Post by lizwine »

aaronml wrote:
lizwine wrote:I had signed up for 65 before the crash and can still do that if needed!
That would be wonderful thank you! I'll sign you up again. :D

EDIT: It looks like you gave me a catalog name after the crash happened. :? I need to reenter you into the system. So could you please tell me what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "read by…" It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.

Sure, Liz Wine from lizwine.wordpress.com
kaitlin

Post by kaitlin »

Can I take the last one? 56?
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

kaitlin wrote:Can I take the last one? 56?
That would be wonderful! Thank you kaitlin! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the "Listeners and Editors Wanted" forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "read by…" It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
MrsA

Post by MrsA »

aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Thank you. Do you remember if you had already done section 33 before the breakdown, and whether it was PL OK or not?
Aaron
MrsA

Post by MrsA »

aaronml wrote:
Thank you. Do you remember if you had already done section 33 before the breakdown, and whether it was PL OK or not?

It was done, but I don't think it'd been listened to yet.
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

OK. Thank you. :D
Aaron
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

aaronml

Post by aaronml »

vickihib wrote:Here's the link to my upload:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_62_mason_128kb.mp3
Thank you! Can you please give me a running time please?
Aaron
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

It's 13:21.62

Vicki
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Thank you.
Aaron