[Complete] Ned, Bob and Jerry at Boxwood Hall by Young- lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello! I'd like to read chapter 3.

btw: Does anyone have the link to how to organize your LV projects? :D Thank you!

Peace be with you,
Sister
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Monaxi wrote:Hello! I'd like to read chapter 3.

btw: Does anyone have the link to how to organize your LV projects? :D Thank you!
Thank you for claiming.
What do you mean about organizing your projects?
If you click on your name in any magic window, you are taken to your catalog page. If you act as a BC or DPL, you can go to "My Projects" in the workflow.
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Thank you, Lynnet, I did find Phil's video about different ways to keep track of your commitments. And, I'll check out the work flow, too.

Peace be with you,
Sister
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

May I claim 4, 5 and 6?

Thanks!

Michelle
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

mschroff wrote:May I claim 4, 5 and 6?

Thanks!

Michelle
All yours!
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Peace be with you,
Sister
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

I would like to claim section 7. Thank you!

Peace be with you,
Sister
linny

Post by linny »

Chapter 3 is PL ok. Why is being sent off to receive a higher education seem like a punishment? :lol:
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Monaxi wrote:I would like to claim section 7. Thank you!
Thank you.
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

linny

Post by linny »

Michelle, Chapter 4 is PL OK :thumbs:
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Hi Lynne,

Just wanted to pop in and say "Thank you" for BCing this project. I always enjoy seeing one of the ebooks I produced for PG (with the assistance of Distributed Proofreaders - pgdp.net) make it LV. :thumbs:

FYI (for all who read this), anytime someone finds an error in an ebook, PG (http://www.gutenberg.org) welcomes the feedback for correction. There's a link on their home page to a discussion on how to submit errata. In addition, I welcome any feedback on ebooks that have my name in the credits (you can send a PM to me here at LV).
stoogeswoman wrote:And I just have to go on record as saying there's an error in the text, on the last page - but since it's in all the online editions online, and possibly even in the original book, I left it "as is".

But just so I can get it out of my system :lol: - check the paragraph that starts:
"Boys, I want to congratulate you on your basketball victory," said Professor Snodgrass, some days after the diamond championship had been decided.
Now I don't know about you, but I was paying attention to the story, and the boys won the baseball game - no basketball game in sight!
Having produced ebooks for 17 of the 22 volumes of The Motor Boys series (and 2 more in progress), I've gotten to know Professor Snodgrass quite well. :D He's a loveable, eccentric scientist and collector of bugs ("bugologist"), who doesn't know a lot about sports. So this was intentional, and, in fact, he was even more confused. The full paragraph is:
"Boys, I want to congratulate you on your basketball victory," said Professor Snodgrass, some days after the diamond championship had been decided. "I understand that the eleven did well."
So not only did the Professor mis-speak about the baseball game being a basketball victory, but also complimented the eleven players, which make up an American football team, rather than the nine players of a baseball team. So no error (except in the mind of Professor Snodgrass). :lol:

Thanks for allowing the interruption. Now it's back to recording more of the adventures of Baseball Joe (another series I've contributed to PG).

Good luck with the project,
Don
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

DACSoft wrote:Hi Lynne,

Just wanted to pop in and say "Thank you" for BCing this project. I always enjoy seeing one of the ebooks I produced for PG (with the assistance of Distributed Proofreaders - pgdp.net) make it LV. :thumbs:

FYI (for all who read this), anytime someone finds an error in an ebook, PG (http://www.gutenberg.org) welcomes the feedback for correction. There's a link on their home page to a discussion on how to submit errata. In addition, I welcome any feedback on ebooks that have my name in the credits (you can send a PM to me here at LV).
stoogeswoman wrote:And I just have to go on record as saying there's an error in the text, on the last page - but since it's in all the online editions online, and possibly even in the original book, I left it "as is".

But just so I can get it out of my system :lol: - check the paragraph that starts:
"Boys, I want to congratulate you on your basketball victory," said Professor Snodgrass, some days after the diamond championship had been decided.
Now I don't know about you, but I was paying attention to the story, and the boys won the baseball game - no basketball game in sight!
Having produced ebooks for 17 of the 22 volumes of The Motor Boys series (and 2 more in progress), I've gotten to know Professor Snodgrass quite well. :D He's a loveable, eccentric scientist and collector of bugs ("bugologist"), who doesn't know a lot about sports. So this was intentional, and, in fact, he was even more confused. The full paragraph is:
"Boys, I want to congratulate you on your basketball victory," said Professor Snodgrass, some days after the diamond championship had been decided. "I understand that the eleven did well."
So not only did the Professor mis-speak about the baseball game being a basketball victory, but also complimented the eleven players, which make up an American football team, rather than the nine players of a baseball team. So no error (except in the mind of Professor Snodgrass). :lol:

Thanks for allowing the interruption. Now it's back to recording more of the adventures of Baseball Joe (another series I've contributed to PG).

Good luck with the project,
Don
Thanks for "clearing up" the confusion there... Sounds like a loveable character.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »