[Complete]Windy McPherson's Son by Sherwood Anderson - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 26 - Book 4 Chapter 2

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 16 is ready for PL.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks Lynn. I should get to it today. :)
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 16 - Book 2 Chapter VIII Part 1

PL OK
Anthony

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 17 is ready for PL.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Downloading presently.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 17 - Book 2 Chapter VIII Part 2

PL OK

Great job as always Lynn!
Anthony

bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

hi,
could I have section 18?
bdanzige
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

bdanzige wrote:hi,
could I have section 18?
Welcome and thank you for claiming.
I see you have had your test approved. I have added you to the catalog of readers under your forum name - many of us use our real names, so if you prefer, I can change that. We can also link to a personal website or blog.
You will see in the Magic Window, I have assigned section 18 to you. If you click on your name there, you will see your personal catalog page.
Please be sure to read the first post. Everything you need is there, but if you have questions, please ask.
Have fun.
Lynne
trinishar

Post by trinishar »

Section 19.Book 3.Chapter 1 please. Please use my real name.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

trinishar wrote:Section 19.Book 3.Chapter 1 please. Please use my real name.
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. Please be sure to complete this within 7 days.
I will add you To the catalog, but I will need to know your name! We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if You have questions, just ask.
Lynne
trinishar

Post by trinishar »

Thank you Lynnet. I have submitted the test recording and I'm happy to wait, and to make necessary adjustments.

Shar Kampfer
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

trinishar wrote:Thank you Lynnet. I have submitted the test recording and I'm happy to wait, and to make necessary adjustments.

Shar Kampfer
I have edited your catalog name to Shar Kampfer.
bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

I'm really sorry but I won't do section 18. it's too hard for me for the beggining. :(
bdanzige
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

bdanzige wrote:I'm really sorry but I won't do section 18. it's too hard for me for the beggining. :(
I can understand that - we were all new once :D
I can hold the section for 2 months to see if you feel more confident in a while, if you wish. In general, I would suggest picking something around 1000 words until you are more comfortable. Also, as a hint, children's books are usually easier as the language is simpler - even if you don't feel children's works are where you plan to end up.
If you have questions, please ask... Any admin and most Book Coordinators are happy to help. We also have a "Need help" forum (see the drop down at the bottom of the page), which is where the technical experts hang out.