COMPLETE: Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - AF/tc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

I'm terribly sorry for this inconvenient delay! My life has been a little hectic lately... found out my parents are moving to China soon and I might be moving to London! Anyway- I'm uploading the last two chapters right now

back in a tick
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

luciburg

Post by luciburg »

Thanks Claire

Will get them downloaded for Betsie.

Lucy :)
[b]There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.[/b]
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

Yay! Thank you Claire and Lucy!
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!
joyfuljenilee

Post by joyfuljenilee »

um.... just wondering, is this one done? I really want to listen to it, and the posts here say that frenchaudrey sent in her chapters but 14 doesn't say complete on the magic window... this one is SOOOO close to being finished, like PLed and everything, just wondering if I could download it soon :)
Jenilee
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=1266]Jenilee's LibriVox stuff[/url]
Starlite

Post by Starlite »

Well, if you are REALLY impatient like me, you can download from the listen links. If those are proof listened, you will be geting the final product anyways. Just not the one in the middle. But seriously, how long won't it take you to listen. :wink:
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw
kristin

Post by kristin »

There were some problems with chapter 14 so it is being rerecorded. So we are just waiting on that file yet and then we'll be done. Everything else is proof listened and all the links should work so yes feel free to download what is available.
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

ta da!!
Here is the corrected chapter 14- I didn't correct everything, probably 75%. I only left those mistakes deemed "trivial". ex: reading "backwards" instead of "backward"...
Hope it's ok!
And again- I'm so sorry for taking so long
:oops:

Claire

chapter 14- 10:53
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJqaXRNTkx3TGcwTVE9PQ
kristin

Post by kristin »

:clap: Thanks, Claire. Will send this on to our proof listener and then we'll be ready to catalogue. :clap:
[size=75]Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world. - Jasper Fforde[/size]
kayray

Post by kayray »

At long last -- COMPLETE!!!
http://librivox.org/the-phantom-of-the-opera-by-gaston-leroux/
Everything look ok?

This is the 42nd work completed this month!
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
kristin

Post by kristin »

:clap: Yay! :clap:

Thanks, Kara.