[COMPLETE]The Joss: a Reversion by Richard Marsh-icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

ppcunningham wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jossareversion_06_marsh_128kb.mp3

19.8 mb
20:39

chapter 6

Patti

Thanks Patti! :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
ppcunningham

Post by ppcunningham »

The trouble with life isn't that there is no answer, it's that there are so many answers. Ruth Benedict

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema

My Page
ppcunningham

Post by ppcunningham »

The trouble with life isn't that there is no answer, it's that there are so many answers. Ruth Benedict

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema

My Page
Newgatenovelist

Post by Newgatenovelist »

Brilliant! Thank you very much - I'm looking forward to hearing these chapters. :mrgreen:
Newgatenovelist

Chapter 3 is PL OK!
Newgatenovelist

Chapters 4 and 5 are PL OK!

I'm planning on listening to the remaining chapters this weekend. :)
Newgatenovelist

Chapters 6, 7 and 8 are PL OK, and I think this book is now ready to go find lots of listeners!

Thank you very much to everyone who has contributed. It's quite an exciting group effort, and it's been very nice hearing how the different characters' stories have all come together. :)

Ann, I have two small changes to request with the file names before cataloguing. In section 18, there is an underscore between 'joss' and 'areversion', and 'marsh' precedes '18'. Could you please delete the underscore and move the '18'? In section 25, the 'a' between 'joss' and 'reversion' is omitted - could you please add it? I understand that as MC you have magic powers with tweaking file names. :wink:

Erin
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Newgatenovelist wrote:Chapters 6, 7 and 8 are PL OK, and I think this book is now ready to go find lots of listeners!

Thank you very much to everyone who has contributed. It's quite an exciting group effort, and it's been very nice hearing how the different characters' stories have all come together. :)

Ann, I have two small changes to request with the file names before cataloguing. In section 18, there is an underscore between 'joss' and 'areversion', and 'marsh' precedes '18'. Could you please delete the underscore and move the '18'? In section 25, the 'a' between 'joss' and 'reversion' is omitted - could you please add it? I understand that as MC you have magic powers with tweaking file names. :wink:

Erin
Great, now I have more fun stuff to listen to! Woo-hoo!

I will use my magical tweaking powers and make all the file names the same, thank you for pointing that out. I usually check all the file names before I send it off the archive, but sometimes I miss the not-so-obvious ones. That you so much, Erin, for sticking with the project and getting all these sections PL'ed so quickly. I really appreciate it!

OK, off to the catalog! :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-joss-a-reversion-by-richard-marsh/

Great job, everyone! And a humongous thank you to our lovely DPL, Erin, for listening to all the sections! :clap: :clap:

Now, off to download my copy! :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!