COMPLETE [Dram Read] Under the Lilacs by L. M. Alcott-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Rossalpha wrote:Would this one be able to claim section : Bijah
Thanks
Yay! :clap: Thank you sooo much!

What would you like your catalog name to be? That's the part where you say, "Bijah, read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, or something different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. Also, if you'd like a link to a personal website or blog to be included on your catalog page, just let me know. And if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask! :)

And as soon as jarcel and theimpersonator get back with me on their catalog names, I guess we'll be a full project! WOW!! :clap:
Meerkatnip

Post by Meerkatnip »

Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

GREAT! I'll get this in the Magic Window as soon as I can! :)
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Here's Ben Chapter 9 :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/underthelilacs_09_ben.mp3

How's the Noise Reduction :?:
Aaron
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

aaronml wrote:Here's Ben Chapter 9 :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/underthelilacs_09_ben.mp3

How's the Noise Reduction :?:
PM sent. :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Woohoo! :clap: Wow, this will really bump this project forward!! Thank you! I'll put these in the Magic Window to be PL'ed. :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Bab Chapters 3 and 4 are PL OK!
Betty Chapters 3 and 4 are PL OK!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you, Jarek! I think you did a great job with both of these! :clap: And your sound quality is really awesome, too! These are PL OK!

We'll get your other files proof-listened soon. :)
Rossalpha

Post by Rossalpha »

Twinkle88 wrote:
Rossalpha wrote:Would this one be able to claim section : Bijah
Thanks
Yay! :clap: Thank you sooo much!

What would you like your catalog name to be? That's the part where you say, "Bijah, read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, or something different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. Also, if you'd like a link to a personal website or blog to be included on your catalog page, just let me know. And if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask! :)

And as soon as jarcel and theimpersonator get back with me on their catalog names, I guess we'll be a full project! WOW!! :clap:
Hello Twinkle88,
If possible I would my catalog name to be "Ross McGrath"
Also where do I go to receive the appropriate text for this section :)

Thanks!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Rossalpha wrote:Hello Twinkle88,

Thanks!
All of Bijah's lines are in Chapter 15. If you look in the Magic Window in the first post of this thread and scroll down to Section 30 (the numbers in the far left row), you'll see a link to "Chapter 15 Text."

All of Bijah's lines are colored the same way, the same way "Bijah" is at the very top. When you begin recording, you'll say, "Bijah, read by Ross McGrath." Then read his lines. Bijah has two lines, so in between them, could you please leave 3-5 seconds of silence? You should also leave 5 seconds of silence at the end.

When you're done, upload the file, selecting "maryannspiegel" as the MC, and then post the link in this thread!

(You may already know most of this, but I didn't want to leave anything out just in case. :lol: )

Thank you! :)
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Twinkle88 wrote:
Thank you, Jarek! I think you did a great job with both of these! :clap: And your sound quality is really awesome, too! These are PL OK!

We'll get your other files proof-listened soon. :)

Hi, I'm glad that you like it :) That's a great incentive for more contribution :)
Jarek
Rossalpha

Post by Rossalpha »

Twinkle88 wrote:
Rossalpha wrote:Hello Twinkle88,

Thanks!
All of Bijah's lines are in Chapter 15. If you look in the Magic Window in the first post of this thread and scroll down to Section 30 (the numbers in the far left row), you'll see a link to "Chapter 15 Text."

All of Bijah's lines are colored the same way, the same way "Bijah" is at the very top. When you begin recording, you'll say, "Bijah, read by Ross McGrath." Then read his lines. Bijah has two lines, so in between them, could you please leave 3-5 seconds of silence? You should also leave 5 seconds of silence at the end.

When you're done, upload the file, selecting "maryannspiegel" as the MC, and then post the link in this thread!

(You may already know most of this, but I didn't want to leave anything out just in case. :lol: )

Thank you! :)
Thanks for the information Twinkle88, I have one last query will I save the file under the name "underthelilacs_15_Bijah.mp3" when done

Thanks
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

All right, I managed to crank one (Chapter 19 Narrator) out in spite of my creaky voice! :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/underthelilacs_19_narrator.mp3 (18.22 KB - 19 min 25.920 sec)

8-)