Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thanks Jennifer
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

I'm working on Evelyn for Chap 8.

She has a line: He replied that it looked as if the interest was all about all he could afford.

To me - I think that first "all" looks like a typo. Makes a lot more sense to read: He replied that it looked as if the interest was about all he could afford.

What do you say? Can I deviate from our text that much?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JenniferFour wrote:I'm working on Evelyn for Chap 8.

She has a line: He replied that it looked as if the interest was all about all he could afford.

To me - I think that first "all" looks like a typo. Makes a lot more sense to read: He replied that it looked as if the interest was about all he could afford.

Hi Jennifer yes I don't think it makes sense as it is originally so not a problem to alter this. thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

wib66 wrote:
JenniferFour wrote:I'm working on Evelyn for Chap 8.

Hi Jennifer yes I don't think it makes sense as it is originally so not a problem to alter this. thanks
Excellent! Your timing is perfect. I just finished editing that except for that phrase. Will delete that extra and upload 2 more sections for you - then I think I am done with this for the night! I love this play but it is certainly taking longer to record/edit than I anticipated!
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Evelyn chapters 1 to 8 are PL OK thanks
Michele
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

wib66 wrote:Evelyn chapters 1 to 8 are PL OK thanks

Thanks! I have hopes to finish up Evelyn's part this weekend.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

JenniferFour wrote: I love this play but it is certainly taking longer to record/edit than I anticipated!
Well, Evelyn is the biggest part, by quite a significant margin! I counted up all the lines at one point, and she has probably more than anyone else by about 30%.
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

Elizabby wrote:
JenniferFour wrote: I love this play but it is certainly taking longer to record/edit than I anticipated!
Well, Evelyn is the biggest part, by quite a significant margin! I counted up all the lines at one point, and she has probably more than anyone else by about 30%.
I didn't know that! I asked for her part because Evelyn was my grandmother's name :)
serenitylee

Post by serenitylee »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
catrose

Post by catrose »

I'm considering just reading "said" and copying and pasting it all. I feel my narration is rather redundant in a dramatic reading :lol:

Here's chapter 2, more to come over the next week or so

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_narrator_02.mp3
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!