[complet] Figures of Several Centuries by Arthur Symons - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mlee wrote: March 28, 2016
REGARDING Ready for PL See PL Notes Ready for spot PL PL OK

I should know this by now but:
Do you or Josh put Ready for PL and do I not listen until I see Ready for PL? Or can I listen when I see the upload in the MW?
When I see Ready for PL then I listen and if I find corrections needed i think I put those in the upload MW but do I put See PL Notes or do you. After the PL notes are corrected and resent then I listen again and if satisfactory then do you or Josh put Ready for spot PL or do I. And do you or I listen for the spot PL. After the spot PL is done and satisfactory then who puts PL OK.

The reason I ask is because in the instruction FAQ for BC and DPL those 4 actions are listed but does not say who is authorized (BC MC DPL PL) to do what. It seems to me the PL or DPL listens and puts requested corrections in the upload MW window - only.

mlee
Yes, the BC normally puts the Ready for PL/Ready for spot-check. You can listen when/if you see the upload in the MW (whether it is marked Ready for PL/Ready for spot-check or not).

When you see Ready for PL you listen, post in the thread and put See PL notes or PL OK in the MW. :)

Normally the BookCoordinator (Josh) will put Ready for Spot-check (but it is really easy to forget - I often forget it for projects where I am the BookCoordinator :) )

When the new file has come in (you can listen to it from the MW if you notice that the reader has posted that they have uploaded a new file, whether the status in the MW has been changed or not) you listen, or "Spot-Check".

Then you post in the thread (PL OK after spot-check or if there are more commentaries) and mark it PL OK in the MW. :)

I hope that makes sense. :D
Kathrine
mlee

Post by mlee »

sheilablunt wrote:I've just uploaded section 24 which is 34:27 min. long. I looked up the pronunciation for Huysmans and discovered there are two versions, the Dutch and the French so I used the French. Hope that is ok.
Also I resent the corrected sections 27 abd 28 last week and see that they haven't been PL yet If you didn't receive them I can upload again. Thanks
Sheila

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_24_symons_128kb.mp3 32.31 KB Clear
March 29, 2016
RE: Section 24 Huysmans

Some concerns. Please review the times I have noted and see what you think. As always your French is joy to listen to.

See 6.46.5 "Yes that is the true…"
Then see 7.59.0 I think that is repeat of 6.46.5 “Yes that is the true……to any and every order of things.” The next paragraph should begin “The descendant of a long line of Dutch painters...."

Then see 9.12.0 “AS in a hot house……” It sounds like we are missing the paragraph that should begin at 7.59.0 “The descendant of a long line of Dutch painters...."

mlee
sheilablunt

Post by sheilablunt »

I've reloaded sec. 24. Two paragraphs were a mess! I had a series of deletes, deletes that didn't work and undo deletes that didn't respond, so I just re recorded them . Hope it works!
Sheila

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_24_symons_128kb.mp3
mlee

Post by mlee »

sheilablunt wrote:I've reloaded sec. 24. Two paragraphs were a mess! I had a series of deletes, deletes that didn't work and undo deletes that didn't respond, so I just re recorded them . Hope it works!
Sheila

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_24_symons_128kb.mp3
April 2, 2016
FROM mlee
RE: SEction 24 JORIS-KARL HUYSMANS

PL OK Well Done and Thank You

mlee
jmoon110

Post by jmoon110 »

I would like to claim Section 14 - George Meredith as a Poet.
jk124

Post by jk124 »

jmoon110 wrote:I would like to claim Section 14 - George Meredith as a Poet.

All yours :)
Josh
JimRowland

Post by JimRowland »

Hi. Just uploaded section# 12: https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_12_symons_128kb.mp3. The file runs for 9:49.04 minutes. I hope everything is okay! :clap:
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Hi, claim sections 31 and 32 please.?
Signature: KATHLEEN
jk124

Post by jk124 »

2839reader wrote:Hi, claim sections 31 and 32 please.?

Josh
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Hi, the reader name is ChamberMonk and I use 2839reader. I got the notice so I was just making sure it's mine to read. ???
Signature: KATHLEEN
jk124

Post by jk124 »

2839reader wrote:Hi, the reader name is ChamberMonk and I use 2839reader. I got the notice so I was just making sure it's mine to read. ???
Sorry about that Kathleen! Not sure how that happened since I copy-pasted your username into there. All fixed now, enjoy reading :)
Josh
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

May I have section 13, Flaubert, please?
Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
jk124

Post by jk124 »

Kalynda wrote:May I have section 13, Flaubert, please?

Josh
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Gustave Flaubert (section 13, duration 11:57)

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_13_symons_128kb.mp3
Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
AdeleP98

Post by AdeleP98 »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_20_symons_128kb.mp3
Section one of Ibsen, and I'm so sorry for how late this is, I've been having problems with y microphone straight after losing my voice for a week! :roll:
I'm extremely sorry to have to ask this, but could I by any chance drop the rest of my assigned sections? I'm really struggling to fit them in, and I don't want to waste anyones time :oops: