COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Narrator for chapter 1 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Great they are now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
serenitylee

Post by serenitylee »

I would love to be a part of this!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

serenitylee wrote:I would love to be a part of this!
Hi and welcome back to Librivox. As it has been a long time since you first signed up there are a lot of changes so to ensure all you technical specs are ok you will need to submit a 1 minute test before you begin to record longer sections.

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

A couple of links to get you started. Just ask if you need any help.

Once you up load your file you need to copy and past into the Listeners and Editors forum the link is below.

viewforum.php?f=21

thanks
Michele
East

Post by East »

Hello!

Could I please read Frances? :)

Anna
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

In that case I would like to read Emily please.
serenitylee

Post by serenitylee »

I can take Marion. Any ideas how you want her to sound?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

serenitylee wrote:I can take Marion. Any ideas how you want her to sound?
Hi thanks I will sign you up. Happy for you to put your own interpretation on it.

Please remember to leave a gap of 2 to 3 seconds between each line to help with editing later.

Thanks
Michele
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Slight problem; my mic is fried. I've ordered a new one, but it probably won't be here before the end of april, so until then there will be no recording from me.
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kristingj wrote:Slight problem; my mic is fried. I've ordered a new one, but it probably won't be here before the end of april, so until then there will be no recording from me.

Hi Kristin
Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for letting us know and no problem we are only just at the start so there is plenty of time.

Thanks
Michele
serenitylee

Post by serenitylee »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Marion Chapter 1 is PL OK thanks
Michele
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

First 2 chapters for Evelyn are here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_01_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_02_128kb.mp3

I wasn't sure how you wanted Evelyn pronounced so I did it both ways at the beginning.

Files are 5:35 and 10:47.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM