[Complete] One Act Play Collection 009 - LT

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Newgatenovelist wrote:If you'd like to claim Fancy as well as Lady Fanny, that's okay. The plays have been posted for a little while, so other people had their chance. :wink:
8-) then I will do that. Giv'em to me :mrgreen:

Sonia
catrose

Post by catrose »

I'd like to claim Cola in Mosada please :)
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Twinkle88 wrote:Hello! I'm interested in BCing a play, if I may.

* Title and author: "Where But in America" by Oscar M. Wolff
* PD text link: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/37970/37970-h/37970-h.htm#page_393
* Link to author on Wikipedia, and death date, if known: N/A, N/A
* Link to title on Wikipedia: N/A
* Number of roles (including narrator) this project will have: 4
* Original publication date: 1917
* List of characters:

Narrator (I'd like to read this part)
Mrs. Espenhayne
Mr. Espenhayne
Hilda
Hi yes I will set that up for you. I will be happy to PL your narrator readings. However we will need to clarify his date of death as this may restrict readers if it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
I will see what I can find out.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kitty wrote:May I apply for the Wife of Bath please ? :)

Sonia
I have added this to the MW thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kitty wrote:
Newgatenovelist wrote:If you'd like to claim Fancy as well as Lady Fanny, that's okay. The plays have been posted for a little while, so other people had their chance. :wink:
8-) then I will do that. Giv'em to me :mrgreen:

Sonia
Sonia I have signed you up to both of those have fun
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

catrose wrote:I'd like to claim Cola in Mosada please :)
I will sign you up to that thanks
Michele
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

wib66 wrote:Hi yes I will set that up for you. I will be happy to PL your narrator readings. However we will need to clarify his date of death as this may restrict readers if it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
Oh, thanks! :D
Yeah, I looked and looked for his date of the death on the Internet, but I just couldn't find it. If you do find it, I'm curious to know where you come across it.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Twinkle88 wrote:
wib66 wrote:Hi yes I will set that up for you. I will be happy to PL your narrator readings. However we will need to clarify his date of death as this may restrict readers if it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
Oh, thanks! :D
Yeah, I looked and looked for his date of the death on the Internet, but I just couldn't find it. If you do find it, I'm curious to know where you come across it.
I have decided to be on the safe side as we cannot clarify the date of death so we will leave on the disclaimer that it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
With this in mind I will not be able to PL your narrator file but we can find someone who can do that for you.

Thnanks
Michele
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Gonna start working on the wife of Bath now. They seem to be speaking a bit more middle English, I try to reflect that in my performance.

BTW Cat, it's the Prioress that sings the song, not the second nun ;)

Sonia
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kitty wrote:Gonna start working on the wife of Bath now. They seem to be speaking a bit more middle English, I try to reflect that in my performance.

BTW Cat, it's the Prioress that sings the song, not the second nun ;)

Sonia
thanks for that I have updated the MW
Michele
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

And here is the Wife of Bath. The play is quite funny actually. Thanks for suggesting it :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/bellesofcanterbury_wifeofbath_stewart.mp3
Recording time: 2:42 min.

Sonia
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kitty wrote:And here is the Wife of Bath. The play is quite funny actually. Thanks for suggesting it :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/bellesofcanterbury_wifeofbath_stewart.mp3
Recording time: 2:42 min.

Sonia
Thanks MW updated
Michele
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

wib66 wrote:I have decided to be on the safe side as we cannot clarify the date of death so we will leave on the disclaimer that it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
With this in mind I will not be able to PL your narrator file but we can find someone who can do that for you.
Oh, okay. Thank you!! Should I go ahead and put something in "Listeners and Editors Wanted"?
jburlinson

Post by jburlinson »

Hi -- could I claim section 12 Phipps a Butler ?

Thanks.
John Burlinson
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Twinkle88 wrote:
wib66 wrote:I have decided to be on the safe side as we cannot clarify the date of death so we will leave on the disclaimer that it is not PD in Europe and Australia.
Oh, okay. Thank you!! Should I go ahead and put something in "Listeners and Editors Wanted"?
Hi I have since found out that this is ok so have updated the MW and will be able to PL thanks
Michele