We have new admins!

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

As some of you have probably already noticed, we have just added two new members to the LibriVox Admin Team: Lynnet and kathrinee. Please give them a few days to get used to their new roles, but in principle, they are ready to take over admin tasks and you can approach them with any questions or issues you may have :)

Thank you very much!
Carolin
smike

Post by smike »

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Yay! I've worked with both of you and am very happy to see you "leaning in" and taking on admin duties! :clap: :clap: :clap:
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Elizabby wrote:Yay! I've worked with both of you and am very happy to see you "leaning in" and taking on admin duties! :clap: :clap: :clap:

What she said!

I haven't had the pleasure of working with Lynnet yet but Kathrine is a delight to work with and seems to be fluent in ...how many languages? A valuable acquisition to the admin. team. :lol:

Best,

Barbara
VfkaBT

Post by VfkaBT »

Both are quite good, have worked with them before. Congratulations!
:thumbs:
My previous LV work: Bellona Times
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Then thank you, Lynne, for taking on my solos so soon after you became an administrator!

Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson
catrose

Post by catrose »

Only just seen this - well done both!! :clap: :clap: Here, have some cake :birthday:
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!